Historically, what store has been your first stop on BF?

MarkRaby

Last year I was at Toys R Us first as my sister hit KB Toys for me (I just gave her my list). Usually though Im at Walmart. Mine is 24 hours so I go there super early and get all my price match stuff first, then drift around the area until the BF prices are in effect.

Depends on the time of the sale.

In the past, we would hit Kmart for the 5am sale, be in and out just in time to go right down the street to Walmart to get in line for the 6am sale. Split up in there to get everything on the list and if we're lucky we would only be a few minutes late for the Target 7am sale. After Target, maybe hit Best Buy, Radio Shack, and office max. Then it's off to breakfast somewhere.

The past 7 years I lived in Missouri (St Louis). Now that I've moved to Florida I'll have to do my homework on the locations of the stores, not just homework on the sales. lol

BF shopping can be hard work. :cheesy:

We usually go to Walmart, then hit the stores in the mall (KB Toys, Sears, JC Penney). Then, go to Sonic for a quick breakfast. After that, we just hit whatever's left!

However, this year we will have a Target to go to, so our schedule might change.

It used to be Best Buy because one of my friends used to live pretty close to one, and we had this whole tradition where a group of us would play games until about 2 am, then go stand in line and act like a bunch of idiots while freezing until it opened.

That is, last year was the first year we deviated from Best Buy as well, the sales sucked. We went to Frys instead and are probably doing that this year as well.

Guest Deals4Me

Walmart was mine last year, in line at 3

Sent hubby to Sears to wait to get the $10 GCard

THEN go to Kmart since its right next door to Walmart, walked in and out....

We live 15 or so miles from BB, Sears and Staples. The Target and Wally World are 20 miles the other way. Decisions, decisions.

We have an Ace hardware and Radio Shack in town, so usually I hit those first, unless there is something I need at the big stores.

Mine used to be The Disney Store until they stopped doing the beanie thing. I always manage to get a snowglobe or two from JC Penney, but it's not usually the first store I hit.

This year I guess it will depend on the deals and what I still need by then....guess I didn't really answer the question, did I?