What was your best deal last year?

HollyBerry

I cashed in on several deals that were about the same worth. But what was the most fun was the free stuff that I got from various stores:

- 2 snowglobes (JC Penny)

- Christmas CD (Best Buy - day after BF)

- Wall Clock (Big Lots - Thanksgiving Day)

- "Hit Clips" player (Coconuts)

-Mark-

• 2 weeks later...

My best deal on BF was not last year, but three or four years ago. It was a DVD drive for my computer FAR at OM. not before, or since have I seen FAR. May only have been dvd-r but at the time, that was the newest technology. If I remember correctly, it was a lite-on or similar. It's still working in one of the 7 computers in this house.:D

I'm hoping for blank DLs this year. Price is finally coming down on them. I'd love to stok up on FARs.

Last year I got my best deal online. My DH wanted a metal detector and I got a 100 dollar detector for 36 shipped on Walmart.com. Check them out around BF and they run some great deals. I also got my son a color Video Now and three disks for 60 with .96 shipping.

Dealfreak05,

That Dl burner got to me cos I finally broke down like 2 weeks before and bought mine. I was pretty sure there would be one cheap, but when I finally decide I want something, I need it YESTERADY, so it's very hard to wait for something like that. If it's a small thing I can wait, but......:mad: