180s Adjustable Behind-the-Head Ear Warmers 3-Pack $69.99 IS $9.99 +FS @ Buy.com

magickallight

Great Price from Buy.com on this 3 Pack! :yup:

180s Adjustable Behind-the-Head Ear Warmers (Black) – 3 Pack

List Price: $69.99

You Save: (85%) $60.00

Our Price: $9.99

Shipping: FREE

Buy.com Total Price: $9.99

http://ak.buy.com/PI/0/250/218869046.jpg

Features

Patented behind-the-head design fits comfortably over your ears

Features an adjustable internal frame that allows the ear warmers to expand and contract to fit varying head sizes

Offers superior thermal insulation, breathability and moisture wicking to keep you warm and dry

Ear warmers can be worn comfortably with earrings, glasses, hats, helmets and baseball caps

Includes removable, machine washable polyester shell

Collapsible for easy storage

Hand wash, air dry, and do not bleach ear warmers

How to Use:

Hold the ear warmers by the ear pieces

Stretch the adjustable, “clicking” frame

Place the ear warmers behind the back of your head and squeeze the frame to your desired fit

Enjoy warm ears

Tech Specs

Shell: 100% Polyester

Outer shell: 50% Polyester, 45% Tactel, 5% Lycra

Lining: 100% Polyester

Insulation: 100% Polyester

Binding: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex

In the box:

(3) Black 180s Adjustable Behind-the-Head Ear Warmers

(3) Black Removable Polyester Shells

LINK

$9.99 is a great price for 3 pairs. They are $25-$28 regular price on REI.com.

I typically buy them at Marshals for about $5-$7 each. I LOVE my 180's! They work well with hats, glasses and pony tails. I can hear with them on, even when I'm on my phone and they stay in place. It is so frustrating when hats or headbands move every time I turn my head. The last thing I want to do when it's freezing outside is fuss with my hat or headband.

• 2 weeks later...
Just FYI, we were at the dollar store the other day (Everythings a dollar) and found these type "Adjustable Behind-the-Head". They are really good ones, I was very surprised. Its worth a look or at least a call! We snagged about 15 pair to donate to families teens that need them.

In for an order.. except at the end I messed up on the shipping so my total came out to $16.78 :( I wrote them an e-mail.. let's see if they'll let me change the shipping method.

Thanks OP!

On Buy.com you have to change the shipping to "Free Shipping" at check out, if you don't, you'll be charged for shipping. I have been in a hurry several times and realized I paid for shipping. If that happens, I cancel my order with shipping charges, and reorder with the free shipping. If you do it soon after ordering, it's no problem to cancel your order.

• 4 weeks later...