Walmart BF shoppers, WHAT'S YOUR PLAN??

bluesnickers

I'm going to the Midnight sale as well. I don't need a tv or computer, just cheap clothes and toys!! I'm hoping to get in and out!! lol There is a store near us who, because of noise ordinance rules, isn't allowed to open before 5am, so ALL of the items will start at 5am!! If I don't get something at the other Wal-Mart Store at Midnight, I can try for it at the other one!!

I also plan to hit the midnight sale. My friend who has all her shopping done is going with to help me get the items on my list. While she goes one way I will go the other way :). I think if you look at maps you can plan what will work best for your needs

I only want some of the movies/Blu-Rays in the Midnight sale. Then I'm heading back over to Target to wait with my sister until they open. I plan on dropping her off at Target around 12:30-1am and will get to Walmart around that time and see what happens.

Looks like a lot of people will be shopping for midnight sale stuff. Anybody else wants $198 laptop or planning getting one?

Me! I also want the Ipod with gc. I'm sending my husband and son to walmart to get those two items and I will stay home ( yay me!) and try to get the $198 t.v. and the $69 blue ray online.

after trying to figure out what time is good for 5am deal shopping, I figured hit there around 1am, hoping

all midnight deal shoppers are gone and try to get that laptop!

AND just curious, any online deals that's close to $198 laptop??

Edited by bluesnickers

We are heading there about 8:30, checking out where everthing will be located for the midnight sale and since there will be at least 5 or 6 of us there at that time, divide and grab, meet at designtated spot, swap out items and plan on being in the car by 12:30-12:40, right now no one is really needing to get anything at 5 a.m., since we did some on line shopping already...then crossing the street to Target....we will be a little farther back in line, but will have a few people already at the front for anything bigger that will go fast...