Anyone else having a problem getting a price adjustment?

siczlo

It wasn't this year, but last year when I told the CSR to call corporate she refused and laughed at me. I got the last laugh because right in front of the CSR, I called corporate from my cell phone. Not only did corporate demand to speak (on my cell phone) to that CSR, they then had the CSR get the store manager on duty so that they can speak to them as well. I don't know what corporate said to them, but the CSR got repremanded right in front of everyone and then my issue was resolved. And they gave me an additional $25.00 gift card for my inconvience. Guess they didn't want to lose a customer.

I have price adjusted a few items at Target, I didn't this year because I didn't need any "HOT" items. I can see why the don't want to do the price adjustments.

I realized this yesterday when I witnessed a conversation between an employee and customer. The customer was looking for a toy that the store had only received a handful of. They had to tell the customer that they were sold out. The employee said "We sold out in the beginning of the week and didn't get more in. People bought it early and got price adjustments" I felt bad for the employee because the customer did not believe them and was quite angry with the employee even though the employee was just doing their job and following their own policies.

I like Targets price adjustment policy, I just can now see why it can be frustrating for them at times. However, the stores that were making up their own policies really annoy me. I don't care how much you do not like it, it is your stores policy. If you want to change it, bring it up to corporate instead of trying to piss off your customers.

I just went to PA the 2T hard drive. A little hassle, but I got my adjustment. CSA asked if this was part of the bf ad. I said I don't know what it is, my dh just sent me to get adjustment. She had to go talk to someone, then came back and gave me the adjustment.