Does anyone know about Aeropostale sale?

starbeck96

Typically, the stores located at an outlet mall aren't an outlet, unless the store name says "Aeropostale outlet."

My local indoor outlet mall has an AE, and I asked before if they were an outlet store, they said no, just located in the outlet mall. there's a Bath and Body Works there, which is a regular store. At the Premium outlet closeby, it's a REAL BBW outlet - selling discontinued fragrances and items.

My boys are wanting some clothes from Aeropostale. Does anyone know what kind of sale they have BF? I have seen the sale for the Tanger Outlet store. Do the other stores have the same sale?

Their sale is usually 50% off but they put everything back to regular price so it's actually not their best deal. They're having friends and family this w/e and I'll take 30% off of sale and clearance prices over 50% off regular prices.

Thank you everyone.

They are really wanting some jeans and a hoodie. So would I be better to get that now or wait. They are just wanting the regular jeans not their most expensive ones.

I've really never shopped at Aeropostale before bc they have just started saying that they want aeropostale stuff..lol.

How well do their clothes hold up?

Edited by starbeck96

Thank you everyone.

They are really wanting some jeans and a hoodie. So would I be better to get that now or wait. They are just wanting the regular jeans not their most expensive ones.

I've really never shopped at Aeropostale before bc they have just started saying that they want aeropostale stuff..lol.

Check out the online sale if you want. They have hoodies starting at $20 with an additional 30% off that is a great deal. There are also jeans on sale also.

Thank you everyone.

I shop there often and they hold up okay. Personally, I would get the stuff this weekend online or at a local store whole it's F & F; that's a better deal than black Friday, ymmv. Sign up for their emails and you'll get coupons all the time.

I agree with tyreejames, I would go ahead and get the stuff now with the 30% coupon. There clothes hold up pretty decently. I have hoodies from there that are at least five years old and still look great. Their shirts aren't the greatest. They are very thin. As for their jeans I've never had a problem.

Good Luck

They hold up fine. I don't know what they are doing this year, but last year the best deals were actually this week. I plan on checking today to see what they have. Lots of clearance items...I usually stock up on the $3 jeans and shirts for DD. Best deal last BF there were the $10 hoodies.

They hold up fine. I don't know what they are doing this year, but last year the best deals were actually this week. I plan on checking today to see what they have. Lots of clearance items...I usually stock up on the $3 jeans and shirts for DD. Best deal last BF there were the $10 hoodies.

Thanks everyone! I will definitely be buying some stuff this weekend. Boys have already been looking online w/me and have told me what they like. Unfortunately they are going to have to go try on the clothes so they are gonna know what they are getting, and probably beg to wear it before Christmas :) I am not sure if they can even wear the jeans yet, they wear a size 16 or size 18 in boys' so not sure if they can wear their sizes. We will see.

If I buy the hoodies this weekend and then they are cheaper BF then I will definitely take it back and get them at the new lower price.

Thanks everyone! I will definitely be buying some stuff this weekend. Boys have already been looking online w/me and have told me what they like. Unfortunately they are going to have to go try on the clothes so they are gonna know what they are getting, and probably beg to wear it before Christmas :) I am not sure if they can even wear the jeans yet, they wear a size 16 or size 18 in boys' so not sure if they can wear their sizes. We will see.

If I buy the hoodies this weekend and then they are cheaper BF then I will definitely take it back and get them at the new lower price.

Also check online as with coupons codes you can find, they will work out cheaper. Last year, I ended up taking back a bunch of stuff I bought in store as it was cheaper online.

I find their clothes hold up fine too. I wait and do my shopping on BF for the 50% off. And then there's a $10 off $50 in the Entertainment Book this year. So I use that was well. It really helps spread the money to get some great stuff.

I was just at Aero today and they gave me a BF post card... here are the deals. All day Friday.

First 100 customers will receive a free fragrance with purchase.

Hoodies $10, select styles.

Everything 50%-70% off, except frangrances.

Free AeroBear with any $100 purchase, while supplies last. Limit one.

Graphic Tees $7, select styles.

Free shipping online for orders over $75.

I was just at Aero today and they gave me a BF post card... here are the deals. All day Friday.

First 100 customers will receive a free fragrance with purchase.

Hoodies $10, select styles.

Everything 50%-70% off, except frangrances.

Free AeroBear with any $100 purchase, while supplies last. Limit one.

Graphic Tees $7, select styles.

Free shipping online for orders over $75.

I got the same card when I went yesterday and they had signs up that the sale starts at MIDNIGHT!!!!!! UGH darn all of these stores!