Kmart- Buy Disney's Christmas Carol DVD w/ Jim Carey and receive DS Game FREE

guilliam

Kmart has if you buy the new Disney Christmas Carol w/Jim Carey on Blu-ray or DVD, you get the Nintendo DS game Christmas Carol FREE! I received an email about it, but when I called the store and the 1-800 # nobody knew anything about it. So I went to my Kmart store, got a copy of the game and dvd and went to the register and sure enough, the game rang up FREE!!!!

Kmart has if you buy the new Disney Christmas Carol w/Jim Carey on Blu-ray or DVD, you get the Nintendo DS game Christmas Carol FREE! I received an email about it, but when I called the store and the 1-800 # nobody knew anything about it. So I went to my Kmart store, got a copy of the game and dvd and went to the register and sure enough, the game rang up FREE!!!!

oh good, I called yesterday and ask them if they could do this so that I would know, they said no? how stupid is that, they didn't know anything about it and didn't even have the movie out yet. I asked if he could call me back after he unpacked it and said he didn't like to do that but glad that it did indeed come through

How much was the DVD (or blu-ray) you bought?

the guy quoted me $34.99 yesterday, this game is about $11 on Amazon with used going for about $6, so I am thinking whether its worth the extra money from Walmarts $27.96 or Target's $29.99. Anyone play the game yet, is it fun?

the guy quoted me $34.99 yesterday, this game is about $11 on Amazon with used going for about $6, so I am thinking whether its worth the extra money from Walmarts $27.96 or Target's $29.99. Anyone play the game yet, is it fun?

Dont forget the $10 coupon for the Blu ray combo pack

The email does not say when it ends sorry :( Blu-ray was $34.99 and dvd was $20.99. My store was out of Blu-rays (or didn't get any in) and the cashier said well let's see if this coupon scans for the dvd...ITDID, so I got the game and dvd for like $12 Out the door!!

The email does not say when it ends sorry :( Blu-ray was $34.99 and dvd was $20.99. My store was out of Blu-rays (or didn't get any in) and the cashier said well let's see if this coupon scans for the dvd...ITDID, so I got the game and dvd for like $12 Out the door!!

WOW! That's awesome. I hate going in to my Kmart here as they are so slow even with only one person in line. But might try this on the way home today....

I went today and got the regular dvd plus the free game -$10 coupon, came to $11.xx. They also only had one game. The cashier said she didn't know anything about the deal and she was shocked they didn't send more DS games. Seemed like she was a little mad I got the last game.

I cannot decide if I want to buy this movie or not... I thought it was good, but it freaked my kids (4 and 8) out! Plus, it left me having to explain all sorts of things that I'd rather not do at this point... especially with the 4 year old, like when my 4 year old asked why the souls were all moaning and pulling along their chains and my 8 year old asked me to explain why the one soul told the woman and her baby on the street, "I wish I could help you!"

Unlike other, more child friendly versions, which seem to show all the good things about giving, sharing, and the Holiday spirit, this version was more authentic Dickens (with the obvious addition of certain scenes) and instead of feeling warm and cheery afterwards, my kids were asking questions about death and not going to Heaven. Needless to say, I don't typically watch a Disney movie to trigger a conversation about eternal damnation.

This sounds like a good deal if you are interested in the movie (and we already have the game and it is good.... You go through a bit of the story, then you have to complete a few tasks before the story will continue- things like helping Bob Cratchit get coal into his fire without Scrooge noticing), but if you haven't seen the movie, I would recommend renting before buying. I was sure this was going to be a "must own," but now I am definately leaning towards waiting until my boys are older before adding it to our collection!

Can you forward me the email. Went to my store and the manager was VERY rude. Asked me if it was an online deal, I said no, he shook his head yes at me and rolled his eyes. I told him No it wasnt and to stop being rude to me. Anyways, there was no game but he said if i brought the ad in he would write me a raincheck for it. If you have it could you email me it, [email protected] Thanks!

I cannot decide if I want to buy this movie or not... I thought it was good, but it freaked my kids (4 and 8) out! Plus, it left me having to explain all sorts of things that I'd rather not do at this point... especially with the 4 year old, like when my 4 year old asked why the souls were all moaning and pulling along their chains and my 8 year old asked me to explain why the one soul told the woman and her baby on the street, "I wish I could help you!"

Unlike other, more child friendly versions, which seem to show all the good things about giving, sharing, and the Holiday spirit, this version was more authentic Dickens (with the obvious addition of certain scenes) and instead of feeling warm and cheery afterwards, my kids were asking questions about death and not going to Heaven. Needless to say, I don't typically watch a Disney movie to trigger a conversation about eternal damnation.

This sounds like a good deal if you are interested in the movie (and we already have the game and it is good.... You go through a bit of the story, then you have to complete a few tasks before the story will continue- things like helping Bob Cratchit get coal into his fire without Scrooge noticing), but if you haven't seen the movie, I would recommend renting before buying. I was sure this was going to be a "must own," but now I am definately leaning towards waiting until my boys are older before adding it to our collection!

I agree. We didn't like this movie at all. My kids (12 & 8) were disturbed by the darkness of it and we turned it off halfway thru. Luckily I just rented it thru redbox. Buyer beware: It might not be something you want to give as a gift to a small child.

This movie was hard to follow and undertand if you have not seen previous versions...the darkness didn't "disturb" my kids because they've seen things like this before (now Coraline...that freaked them out!) This movie (while the animation was COOL) was HORRIBLE :( IMO Oh well not a bad deal anyways, I am sure the game will get played some and I am passing out the DVD and additional Bluray to other family members (we just need 1 copy...)

Can you forward me the email. Went to my store and the manager was VERY rude. Asked me if it was an online deal, I said no, he shook his head yes at me and rolled his eyes. I told him No it wasnt and to stop being rude to me. Anyways, there was no game but he said if i brought the ad in he would write me a raincheck for it. If you have it could you email me it, [email protected] Thanks!

sent...good luck