Looking for UGG sale!

bakers411

My teenage daughter also wants Uggs in the worst way. I however cannot afford them unless I find a major good deal on them. She wants the good ones not the knock offs. So if anyone can find a coupon code or something good that works at Journeys or some other place that carries the originals, please post it. Looking for the Tall Black originals size 7. thanks!!!:D

My teenage daughter also wants Uggs in the worst way. I however cannot afford them unless I find a major good deal on them. She wants the good ones not the knock offs. So if anyone can find a coupon code or something good that works at Journeys or some other place that carries the originals, please post it. Looking for the Tall Black originals size 7. thanks!!!:D

One way to save a few dollars since she's a women's 7 is to buy the kids 6. The tall are probably $180 in adult and you can get them for $140-$150 in the kids size. Most coupons and big sales will exclude them; your best bet is to probably catch an authorized reseller when they are having a sale. Just make sure the site is legit. I usually get mine from Nordstroms's or Journey's.

Another way to save is to order online where you don't have to pay tax. I plan on buying the kids size 5 (she fits into a womens 7) short classic for my DD. Hope that helps. I have been waiting for a sale from somewhere that is why I have not ordered yet. If I don't see a sale by the 1st week of December I plan on ordering.

Edited by racerfan

How do you know that a Kids size 5 would fit a women's size 7?

I'm a women's 7....and would have no problem buying a kids size...I'm just not sure of the conversion scale.

My personal experience is womens 7, kids 6. It's worth mentioning that every style of Uggs fits differently so if you have no experience with their sizing I would go to a store and try them on if you plan on buying online. Likewise if they're a gift. It would suck to get Uggs on Christmas morning that you can't fit and have to return to the online supplier. Ymmv.

I use ioffer for UGGS without problem. I don't know if they are real or not but they sure look it and they have held up great in the year I have had mine.

I went to that site and since it's individual sellers it's hard to say but the first seller that popped up were fakes.

I'm a women's 7....and would have no problem buying a kids size...I'm just not sure of the conversion scale.

With uggs, you're supposed to go one size down from your regular size since they run big. I wear a six, I think I can wear a 4.

Nordstrom Semi-Annual sale is also another great time to pick up uggs.

I went to that site and since it's individual sellers it's hard to say but the first seller that popped up were fakes.

I looked, the really cheap ones are definitely fake. I checked out the sellers other items and he's selling LV scarves for 10 bucks, plus the username was screaming "he's from China, land of the fakes" to me.

When does Nordstrom have their Semi-Annual sale? Someone told me there was one the beginning of November, but the Uggs never went down in price.

Women and Kids is May and November. I've seen them on sale before during that time, I guess they didn't do it that time. :( I bet they're marked down in May if anything - November is too close to a cold month.

I would go to a store and try on the kids sizes. They actually run large. One of my daughters wears a 7 or 7.5 in ladies and can wear a kids 5. My other daughter wears a ladies 8.5 or 9 and can fit in a kids 6. My oldest DD just bought the kid's cardy ugg from zappos. Free shipping and no sales tax. I think that she saved about $25 buying the childen's size, and saved $10 in sales tax. I was very impressed with Zappos. We had trouble with an e gift card, and they upgraded to next day shipping without us even asking! I was very impressed with customer service.

Another mom told me yesterday that she bought her daughter Uggs at Belk. She applied for a credit card and got another percentage off. They don't normally discount the Ugg with store coupons, but the discount that came with applying for the credit card DID include Uggs as well as make-up. I bet this is true at Macy's and other major dept stores too.

I would go to a store and try on the kids sizes. They actually run large. One of my daughters wears a 7 or 7.5 in ladies and can wear a kids 5. My other daughter wears a ladies 8.5 or 9 and can fit in a kids 6. My oldest DD just bought the kid's cardy ugg from zappos. Free shipping and no sales tax. I think that she saved about $25 buying the childen's size, and saved $10 in sales tax. I was very impressed with Zappos. We had trouble with an e gift card, and they upgraded to next day shipping without us even asking! I was very impressed with customer service.

Another mom told me yesterday that she bought her daughter Uggs at Belk. She applied for a credit card and got another percentage off. They don't normally discount the Ugg with store coupons, but the discount that came with applying for the credit card DID include Uggs as well as make-up. I bet this is true at Macy's and other major dept stores too.

It probably is true for major dept stores but Macys doesn't sell Uggs; they carry the Emu boots, I believe.

Edited by tyreejames

If you go to uggsfacebook.com they are from china but they look and feel just like the real thing i took them to my cleaners and asked them and they told me they are real i paid 88.00 check it out

You say they Look and feel like the real thing but they're from China. Then you say your cleaners said they were real....not trying to be smart but if they're from China, regardless of what your cleaners said they are not authentic. I would never pay $88 for an imitation of something when I could save a little more and get the real thing. I would rather go without them...ymmv.

A children's size 5 should work. My DD is a 7 or 7.5 and can wear a kids size 5. Go to the store and try them on first or get them at zappos so that you can return them with free shipping if they don't fit.

Pegasusshoes.com doesnt have kids Uggs but they have 20% off their site for BF and they have Adult Uggs

This is what I got in email:

Black Friday 20% OFF Sitewide

CODE: BF20

Friday 11/26 only

1 coupon per customer

we reserve the right to limit quantities

Black Friday 25% OFF Ariat Boots

CODE: BFARIAT25

11/25/10 to 11/29/10 Thursday - Monday

Black Friday UGG Bailey Button Triplet Deep Atlantic Only $135 with coupon ($44 OFF)

CODE: UGGBBT

limit 2 per customer

Black Friday White Mountain Rocky Boots Take an extra $30 OFF

CODE: WM30

Cyber Monday 20% OFF Sitewide

CODE: CM20

Mon 11/29 only

1 coupon per customer

we reserve the right to limit quantities

I bought my daughter real "uggs" two years ago for Christmas, cant remember what website we got them from, but only paid 125.00 for them... those are the best boots i have ever seen. my kids are rough on shoes... She is 18, wears them all of the time, and they still look brand new...