** Meijer Thanksgiving & Saturday Sales Posted **

Brad

depending on kmart, looks like meijer will be first turkey day to get some $12 blu-ray ... pretty much some are the $10 at walmart, but i might have better shot paying a few extra dollars and getting something and try to get more at walmart

hotwheels and matchbox for 50cents

some $9 bluray which some are cheaper than walmart, so i will try to pick those up as well

xmas music (if i dont already have lol) for 2.50

and on saturday wii for 149.99!!! nice!

ok i am feeling guilty for even typing this but wanted to ask real quick: the ads that have not been typed into the list-o-matic...are they in process or not happening? Just didnt want to get ahead of my list making if it is being done. Again feel terrible for asking cause the PTB here are onderful and I know are getting SLAMMED....dont revoke my card please :P

Anyone care to share their general strategies for Thanksgiving a.m. at Meijer. I've never been there early on BF and never shopped on Thanksgiving, unless Mom called with a last minute grocery request on our way over :) But youngest has only one wish for Christmas -- an iPod Touch, and a Meijer $50 gift card to help feed the constantly hungry teenagers here seems like the best deal.

I'm planning to drive a bit further to the more "out of the way" store hoping for less competition. Any other suggestions? Will they move them somewhere or keep them back in electronics? Form a line early and hand out tickets?

Any insight appreciated.

i would get there as early as u can say like midnight or so...ask where they wil be handing them out, electronics is your best bet, and hopefully they tell you a spot to go or stand...(sometimes the store starts the sales early, but not the electronics...)

its a mad house too, meijer is usually busier that day than black friday...normally...this year their ads are switched IMO lol...good luck

Thanks for the advice. This day really didn't go as planned. I'm just finishing dinner prep for tomorrow and sat down at the computer. Found the Touch he wants for $199.99 online at Target. Dug out my rarely-used Target card for an extra 5% off. Shipping is free. Decided I can live with that, get a few hours of sleep and be a better hostess tomorrow. Best of luck to everyone in their own quests!