Gap Black Friday?

jllouie

Last year, Gap was open on Thanksgiving I believe. Did they offer black friday deals on Thanksgiving day? I like some of their sweaters this year so I'm really hoping that they offer the 50% off sweaters deal this year.

I don't recall them being open last year on Thanksgiving. I know ON was but it's easier for them as they have tons of free standing stores while GAP is more mall based. At least in my area; ymmv.

You could simply call your local Gap and ask if they were opening on Thanksgiving...

Gap being open Thanksgiving day doesn't mean anything unless they are having a big sale. The 60% off is a GREAT deal for gap outlet but I would have to drive an hr or so out of my way to make it to an outlet.

I'm still waiting for what is actually going to be on sale at Gap on bf.

Posted on Facebook:

Gap

Set your alarm clocks! We’ve got the most stylish Black Friday sale for you – 50% off the entire store until 10am. RSVP at the link below:

Black Friday Sale! 50% Off Entire Store

I saw this on facebook too! I am so excited. My gap opens at 4am. I will be there at 4am.

Their posting on FB says "12AM-10AM" ...I'm going to call my local store and find out exactly what time they are opening....there is a Bath and Body Works right next door to our Gap, and a Children's Place and JCPenney across the mall...looks like maybe I AM venturing out after ALL!