Kid's boots 50% off (as low as $10-$15 with code) @ JC Penney.com

bluesky225

I was already planning to get my 2 boys some snow boots from JCPenney so this made it even nicer! And, yes, being 1 cent short was a pain but I just threw a clearance shirt on each order (used the $10 off twice) to get it over $25. Thanks so much! Now I just need to get their coats on Black Friday and they will be set for winter!

+++

Niccole

Of course, none of them have size 9 lol. It just snowed here this morning for the first time this fall. So my son put his snow boots on to go outside and they are too tight :-/

This boot comes in a 9....http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=192d131&DeptID=70733&CatID=74155&SO=0&SelDim=6%7e&x5view=1&Ne=6+1008+5+3+8+1031+14+23+18+904+949+833&shopperType=G&N=4294944858+509&Nao=0&PSO=0&CmCatId=70733|74155

Hope that helps!

+++

Niccole

the 'Keri" boots for girls listed in the Black Friday ad for $14.99 are on sale this week for $19.99 - i ordered them and a 5 pack of socks for $5.99 (total $25.98) and then got $10 off - had it shipped to store so no shipping charge- total cost $15.98! Great deal - and i don't have to fight the crowds and hope they still have them by the time i get to them on BF! Thanks!

Find out the return policy and keep your receipt. I bought these boys boots for my son last year and they came apart at the toes in the first couple of weeks! They looked just fine when we got them. Hopefully I had a bad pair, but just be warned.

Awesome! My daughter wanted Ugg boots for Christmas. After I stopped laughing, went looking for some boots that were 'ugg' type. JC Penney has cute sketcher boots on sale for $39.99 with free to store shipping (& $10 off coupon!).

Thank you very much for the heads up!