Where are the kmart ads???

rbeck24

Seriously - Kmart is like a "quiet" store around here. Busy, but not nuts like WM.

Same here.

I got in line about 45 mins before opening last year and I was within the first 15 getting in the door. Total by opening was 60-70ish people in line.

I just asked a "source" who is a K-Mart assistant manager... it looks like K-Mart has been keeping the ad a secret even from store management; he says he thinks it will be visible beginning Tuesday of this coming week.

Ok, this brings me a little bit of hope. I'm beginning to think I won't see it until Turkey Day :(

Our Kmart is always crazy!! People line up the night before and the line usually goes down to the end of the building and then the next morning someone always shows up an hour before opening and starts a line on the other side of the doors, across from the other line and it's a constant yelling between the 2 lines lol

The year before last we stood in the check out line for at least an hour possibly longer.

But I don't care I <3 Kmart and I wish they would hurry up and let out an ad for both days!!

My fingers are crossed for cheap bedding on Thanksgiving at KM! I REALLY would rather not go to WM at midnight just for sheets! Last year I went to KM on BF and it was INSANE there. There were no carts or anything and I remember buying 4 car seats and literally scooting this huge pile along the floor from the back of the store up to the checkout, then waiting in line forever. I swore to never go to KM on BF again, so unless the BF ad has something FANTASTIC, I will be sticking to Thanksgiving, when there are about 150 people at opening, but really not that bad.

Please KM, give me a good Thanksgiving ad with $1 (or less) Christmas socks and inexpensive bedding!!! And I wouldn't be mad at you for throwing in a good deal on kid's slippers, cheap dvds, and other stocking stuffers!

I too am anxiously awaiting the release of the KMart Thanksgiving Day ad. Like others have said, it isn't as busy, I can get what I want and get home and cook :)

Some online angencies are reporting the BF ad has been released, but only a sampling of items being offered are reported.