Sears Open Thanksgiving Day 7am - Noon [Update: ad posted]

kayray

This makes me upset, 1. My father now has to work on thanksgiving and 2. The sales are terrible so there is no reason for him to even be there...

I understand. I work there on commission and they cut commissions for the great deals. Not sure what the incentive is there now.

I plan on writing to Sears to let them know how much I dislike them being open on Thanksgiving and that i will not be supporting them. Maybe if people contact them and do not shop they will not do this next year. The same goes for TRU too!

If they're not open the whole day,employees still have time to enjoy the holiday with their families.

I worked every Thanksgiving in a restaurant and I was shocked at how many people don't actually cook a meal on Thanksgiving!

I will be out shopping at Meijer on T'Giving Day so I will stop in at Sears and at least pick up the electric blanket for $14.99 and will probably buy some clothes then too.

Frankly,I've been doing Black Fridays for going on 17 years and I've yet to do it at the mall!

This will give me a chance to give Sears some of my money that weekend,because ordinarily I wouldn't shop there then.