** Michael's Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I had a very pleasant experience at Michael's last BF.

It wasn't crowded,they had plenty of stock,the employees were helpful and as friendly as one can be that early in the morning after Thanksgiving.

Not too much I actually need in the ad (will get some art supplies) but there's something to be said for NOT fighting tooth and nail for a deal at 5 a.m. on a cold November morning and still getting what you want :)

Love the cartridge sale as well, although I'd be happier if they'd sell them for $15.00 each! :D Very good price on them, but when bills are to be paid, Cricut cartridges aren't a top priority. :rolleyes:

Also, I remember buying the Fiskars paper trimmer on Black Friday two years ago for $4.99 and I ended up getting the second to last one. I'm not sure if I'll be going there this year or not.

I'm in a pretty busy area, but I've gone to Michaels only a half hour or so before it opened, both on Thursday evening, and Friday morning, and been one of the top three people in line with no problem. It just doesn't seem to be a lot of people's first choice, which works out great for me. :)

Unfortunately, I'm not impressed with their ad. I've been there Thanksgiving evening for the past 2 years, but I don't think I will bother this year. The Cricut cart prices are much too high. JoAnns, Big Lots, Menard's, and Walmart all have lower prices on carts. As the PP said, cricutmachine.com is a great place to get good deals too and I buy many from ebay.

• 2 weeks later...