** Radio Shack Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

ok i was in radio shack yesterday and i am pretty chatty with the local guys that work there plus the district manager was there and i was told these two things: 1) they will price adjust to the ad for purcahses made now through black friday (this was from the dm) 2) to check with them monday because they will be having additional BF specials that are not advertised.

How cool! I was embarassed to find out there is a Radio Shack less than 10 minutes from my house and I had no idea. It's not a part of town that I do not go to frequently. But I have been 2 doors down from it recently and never knew it was there. I was discussing which location I was going to go to with my husband and he said "You know there is one right there by Payless".:blush:

If your a radio geek, then the $99 Police Scanners are a good deal I think. I actually have the handheld model and it has not given me any problems.

I would like to get the $299 model, but I'll shall see how things are then

Make sure the department you want to listen to has a radio system that is compatible with the scanner you are buying. Ours have gone to a digital system that we can't hear everything with a basic scanner any more. We can only hear the dispach send the trucks, but nothing from fire ground/scene. Can't wait for those scanners to go down in price.

I am also in for the hexbug habitat! Great buy. Too bad about the gps though, we were leaning toward that, but I definitely want the Map updates. I might have to consider Best Buy. Or shake down the local guys one day after work to see if there is going to be any un-advertised sales. I never even thought about doing that :)