LIVE Webcast This Saturday (Nov 13) @ 7pm Eastern - Your Questions Answered!

bigjimslade

Since our Saturday webcast was such a success we will be having another webcast this Saturday which is Nov 13 at 7pm Eastern.

We will be covering all topics Black Friday. We will be going over all current ads and answering your Black Friday questions LIVE.

Last Saturdays webcast lasted 4 hours since so many people had questions and had fun chatting. As long as people are chatting and asking questions we will stay on the air live. All you need to do is join us at the link below Saturday at the times listed below. If you want to chat you need to sign up for a ustream account which is free and fast.

Show Link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/black-friday-live

We are the ONLY Black Friday site that does this and gives a chance for people to get all their Black Friday questions answered live. Please join us.

Be there. Aloha.

Show Starts @ 7pm Eastern

• Atlantic - 8pm
  • Eastern - 7pm
  • Central - 6pm
  • Mountain - 5pm
  • Pacific - 4pm
  • Alaska - 1pm
  • Hawaii - 1pm
  • GMT - 11pm
  • Tel Aviv Israel - 1am
  • Bombay India - 4:30am
  • Tokyo Japan - 8am

For what it's worth, I still got the transcript from the chat portion of the last webcast. Not sure exactly what to do with it. :confused:

Did Johnny's class get to do their part of the webcast last time? It'd be fun if we can try to arrange the webcast around a time where he and his class could be on.

I would save it.

I did not see any students of Johnny's get on. I am willing to do a webcast for him during his class. It would be 1am for me but I dont mind. If I do it anyone can join in since I will use ustream.

I am thinking about getting a new webcam for this weekends webcast.

For what it's worth, I still got the transcript from the chat portion of the last webcast. Not sure exactly what to do with it. :confused:

Did Johnny's class get to do their part of the webcast last time? It'd be fun if we can try to arrange the webcast around a time where he and his class could be on.

Hope to make this one, I got home and logged in as Freesia was logging off...So the question is what shirt will BigJimSlade wear this week!

D'oh! Well I was there for over 3 hours, I had to get going. :D

Maybe we should have a cup sponsor for the drink this week.

EDIT: Just checked, no UCLA football game this week, so if I'm able to pop in (not sure yet) I won't be yelling touchdown every now and then. :cheesy:

Maybe we should have a cup sponsor for the drink this week.

Or maybe BigJim should find a soda/bottled water manufacturer to sponsor the next webcast. The last webcast I think he ran out a few times. ;) Maybe he has a GD cup or mug? Maybe Brad can send him a case of GD bottled water?

Oh, and since BigJim said I should put this out there, I think I will. What to y'all think should be his theme song for the webcasts? I'm thinkin' 'For the Love of Money' by the O'jays. 'Money money moooooooney ... moooooooooney!' :D

I did run out a few times. I did not expect to be on for 4 hours. Only 40 min at the most! I will have more water and root beer this time.

In my archive of old films I found some intermission title cards and some drive through intermission shorts to play when I need a potty break.

This Saturday will be fun. I am looking forward to it.

Give me more theme song ideas!

Give me more theme song ideas!

Theme song suggestion:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9tYDeShMME?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="*****************" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9tYDeShMME?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" *****************="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I could do that but I dont think it would be that high res and you would not really see it. Plus it would take me time to do it.

On the subject of intermission/potty breaks, how about showing commercials for the stores? Perhaps make a video of the ads and cycle through 'em a page at a time? Although I do love those intermission cartoons from old drive-thru movies.

I'll be there to cause trouble and chaos, like I did last time :tongue1: Hopefully I can verify most of the info in the 2010 GDCC and get the latest update with all the new ads in time for the webcast. Then maybe I can convince BigJim to give 'em a few shout-outs. ;)

It's a good thing I don't have a webcam myself. Still a lil' sick and don't want everyone to see me in my jammies all bundled up in my sheets. :gdparanoid: