LIVE Webcast This Saturday (Nov 13) @ 7pm Eastern - Your Questions Answered!

bigjimslade

I've never participated in a webcast before. How does this work? I know I will be able to see whomever is on the screen, but do they see and hear me as well? Or do I type my questions and comments in somewhere?

You'll be able to see and hear bigjimslade, but nobody will see or hear you. There will be a chat to the right of the video where you can post questions and comments.

are we giving away bags this time around too? I really want a reusable GD bag.

Dog -gone-it! Must have missed those last time - my computer likes to do funky things when I am enjoying things and I lost it after a while. :( Fingers are crossed that they do it again... already tuned in and waiting (Using TIVO to catch the game this time... but MAY have to pause to eat - since Hubby is cooking and will get a BIT upset if I tell him I would rather be on the computer than eating his delicious meal.) ;)

How do you join

There's a link in the first post of this thread. Click it. Then set up an account with ustream, it's free, and pretty easy to do, may I suggest using your user name as you do here on the forum as your user name on ustream.

and let me know if that does not help you