Cuponk at Target $5 ac and price match ymmv

vern28

Walmart has Cuponk on sale in their toy book for $10 so I price matched it at target and in Target's toy book there is a coupon for $5 off cuponk. I left Target with 2 cuponk games for $10.70.... I dont have a scanner so i can't post my reciept.

Walmart has Cuponk on sale in their toy book for $10 so I price matched it at target and in Target's toy book there is a coupon for $5 off cuponk. I left Target with 2 cuponk games for $10.70.... I dont have a scanner so i can't post my reciept.

Thanks, that's great deal--did you get the Walmart book in the mail? or pick one up at customer service? I haven't seen any in my stores.

i had to price adjust at customer service...the lady had to ask the manager if she could do the price match and coupon which he said yes.and i just handed both coupons to the woman behind the counter. I didnt even read the coupon and realize it said one per transaction.

i had to price adjust at customer service...the lady had to ask the manager if she could do the price match and coupon which he said yes.and i just handed both coupons to the woman behind the counter. I didnt even read the coupon and realize it said one per transaction.

you were lucky then. Target's policy is to either price match AFTER the coupon has been deducted. Virtually making the coupon worthless.

you were lucky then. Target's policy is to either price match AFTER the coupon has been deducted. Virtually making the coupon worthless.

i have done this ever since they started price matching last year, although i have heard some people getting turned down thats why i put ymmv... its worth a shot if someone wants it.

I was able to get Cuponk at Walmart for $5. They have it on rollback for $10 and let me use the $5 Target coupon. My store changes their coupon and ad matching policy all the time (sometimes they match Target, sometimes they say it's "out of their territory").

Went to get this deal today and on the shelf next to the cuponk, was the cuponk expansion pack for $2.91. Not sure what the reg. price is, but figured it was a pretty good deal:)

Was the expansion pack the 5 extra balls and some stickers? That is what I found next to it. It rang up $4.99. There was only 1 on the shelf next to them.