** Walgreens Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Just to let you all know, I read on another website some grocery stores will take Walgreen Register Rewards. If you notice they say manufacturers coupon. In the Chicago area Meijers and Jewels are supposed to take them.

I suppose you could buy a small item with a RR reward and try it before Black Friday.

Usually 24 hour pharmacies start around 5 or 6 a.m. But weekly people always report that they change over sometime that night and you can usually the both Saturday/Sunday deals if you show up late Saturday night, so that may be e case. Honestly though I don't think anyone rushes to pharmacies and you can get what you want!

I am so bummed... most of what I want from walgreens in on sale on thanksgiving ... I live 45 miles from the closest walgreens. I can not justify a ta 90 mile trip to town on thanskgiving and the day after.. oh but my sister lives about a mile from there maybe I can have her run over and get thanksgiving stuff before she drives to my house for dinner?

one more question I have managed to talk my hubby into going with me this year... can I buy stuff first then have him use the JC after me... or do I have to spend my own

He will be able to use yours (because I am assuming they are just like the RR that they currently have) but you will want to make sure that it's not for the same item or an item from the same maker. The system will not print a new RR if you buy the same product over and over trying to roll them, but if you buy 2 different products from 2 different makers you can roll them that way. Hope that wasn't too confusing. (My baby brain is not working right, lol)

Looks like I'll be throwing my Turkey in the oven and running down to Wags on Turkey Day. Can't resist the BOGOF As Seen on TV products. I know there won't be a crazy line like at Best Buy but should I be there right at opening or can I dilly daddle a bit. I'm hoping to score 2 Spongebob snuggies (my store only has about 5) the perfect brownie pan and whatever else I can't resist.

Also...any chance the BOGOF As seen on tv things will be an online deal also? Wags is only about 5 minutes away but it is Thanksgiving after all. I'd like to stay in my jammies as long as possible.

Looks like I'll be throwing my Turkey in the oven and running down to Wags on Turkey Day. Can't resist the BOGOF As Seen on TV products. I know there won't be a crazy line like at Best Buy but should I be there right at opening or can I dilly daddle a bit. I'm hoping to score 2 Spongebob snuggies (my store only has about 5) the perfect brownie pan and whatever else I can't resist.

Also...any chance the BOGOF As seen on tv things will be an online deal also? Wags is only about 5 minutes away but it is Thanksgiving after all. I'd like to stay in my jammies as long as possible.

I didn't know there were any Wags that weren't open 24 hours but I can say that while we have a Wags on nearly every street corner,

folks are out EARLY for the BF sale but I've always got what I went in for within an hour of opening.

IIRC,the sale starts at 5 a.m. and I'll go to my fave store then hit 1 or 2 others during the course of the day.

With this being the first year for such a good sale on Thanksgiving (to my knowledge),I'll get there around 6 but I really don't know how the crowds will be.

If they bring in extra stock-like the As Seen On TV items-I should be okay. If it is limited to stock on hand,I might have to end up getting something I might not need.

I didn't know they had Spongebob Snuggies so I will keep my eye open for those!

I hope they're not only in kid sizes cuz I love my Yellow Fellow :D

Looks like they may have a 19" LCD Tv for $99 but the scan is cut off and you can't see all of it.

Maybe Brad can help out on this one.

I looked around and found this on their website:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/sharp-19-inch-720p-hd-lcd-tv/ID=prod6027378-product

The regular price is $249.99, and the add says "Save $60", so it's probably $189.99, not, $99.99. Right now on the website its already on sale for $199.99.

Weird thing is the description says the diagonal size is 21.5''. So even though it says 19'' TV, it may actually be a 21'' TV?

• 2 weeks later...