Wii games/

The kids got a wii for christmas last year. This year I'd like to get them a few more games. I just don't see paying 30, or 40 dollars for a game.

Does anyone think Amazon, or walmart will have a big sale on any wii games this year? I have seen a few games so far on Amazon for 10.00. Do yall think that will be the best price for games this year?

I'm sure there will be decent deals as we get closer to Black Friday and Christmas. It also depends on the games you're looking to buy. If they have been out for awhile, you might see a better deal on them than games that were recently released.

I'm waiting on a price drop on Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games and LEGO Harry Potter. I know last year Mario went as low as 20-25 dollars so I refuse to pay 40 right now. LOL

What games are you looking for? Anything in particular?

I would watch Amazon. They have great deals in November and December. :)

The kids got a wii for christmas last year. This year I'd like to get them a few more games. I just don't see paying 30, or 40 dollars for a game.

Does anyone think Amazon, or walmart will have a big sale on any wii games this year? I have seen a few games so far on Amazon for 10.00. Do yall think that will be the best price for games this year?

It seems to me Walmart sticks with the 2 for 30$ with their online specials in Nov. and Dec. I found games on Amazon last year that were like 10.oo cheaper than anywhere else, but the 10 off still didn't bring them down to 10.oo... I have never gotten a game for Wii that my kids have liked for 10 dollars. Not being snobby or anything it is just there are many "bad" wii games out there, some shouldn't even be on wii, because they don't really make the kids move at all (which is why we got the wii, to be honest) but I can tell you there are about 5 or 6 wii games we have that my kids have played maybe 10 times total, that I will likely take to gamestop to sell for credit there.

You might be better off just going to gamestop and buying some "hot" titles used. I have done that many times and we were very happy with them. Just my humble opinion, hth.

Thanks for the info, and suggestions.

I guess it's just me, but I can't see spending a whole lot on each game. Thankfully, our kids don't know about all the "popular" new games. They will play just about anything. We try to pick up mostly used games, because of the huge price cut. I have ordered a few from amazon( under 10 dollars each) this year. The deal peppysfireball said that their walmart has going on for $5.00 would be great! I will keep looking for bargins, and sales. This site is great and very helpfull.

We went back Sunday to get more and the only one left was Where the wild things are, but they had a binful still of DS and Playstation games.

I was in walmart this morning, but wasn't back at the video games. I'll have to make a trip again this week to see if i can find any. Thanks!( they have a DS also, so that would be great!)

Toys r us has a bin with cheaper games as well. I have been to a few stores and normally I find the bins in the larger ones. I got my kids last year The Naked Brothers band wii game with Microphone and the Samba de Amigos for $5 each.

Toys r us has a bin with cheaper games as well. I have been to a few stores and normally I find the bins in the larger ones. I got my kids last year The Naked Brothers band wii game with Microphone and the Samba de Amigos for $5 each.

that is awsome. I do wish we had one of those stores in town ( and also a target.) It seems like those stores put on alot of sales and coupons.