$20 Build A Bear Certificate for only $10 @ GROUPON!

love a deal

*DEAD DEAL*

Hope I'm posting this in the right spot.

$10 for $20 Worth of Make-Your-Own Bears or $25 for $50 Toward Any Build-A-Party Celebration at Build-A-Bear Workshop

Expiration varies

Limit 1/order or 1/party. $20 option valid in-store & online, expires 12/31/10. Reservation req'd for party (6 people minimum) by 3/31/11, use by 6/31/11. Shipping not incl'd. Not valid on New Party Package pricing or w/other offers. No cash back.

You have to put Chicago as your city. Deal is good at any Build A Bear!

LINK

Edited by love a deal

I couldn't find it in the DFW area.... :(

I had to click on CHICAGO to get it to come up for me, up where it says visit other cities or something like that. The coupon when it prints says Redeem at all Build-A-Bear loctions. Doesn't restrict to Chicago......It also states you can use it online!

Moving this to online deals.

Note that if you buy the Groupon through Chicago, the $20 GC is only good through the end of the year.

However if you select Houston as the city, the certificate is good through March of next year.

http://www.groupon.com

Thanks bunches! I haven't jumped on this yet because I wasn't sure if we could get there between 12/26 and 12/31. You may have just made up my mind!

I got in on this but when trying to use it online it says coupon has a 0.00 balance. What gives? The only coupons available for this Groupon this morning are the party ones, the 20.00 for 10.00 are all sold out.

As far as the 1/order notation....that means 1 coupon per order with BAB not that you could only order 1 from Groupon.

Out of curiousity I just tried to use mine. It says 0.00 balance, which probably means that my expiration of 3/31/10 is correct :(

What a ripoff!! I should have trusted myself and stayed away from Groupon. So glad I didn't get more than 1.

I just read on another board and a poster emailed Groupon about this. They said they couldn't turn in the list of purchasers until the deal closed (today I think is the deadline for the deal, although the 20.00 have sold out and only the party certificate remains). Anyhow, that they can't turn in that list to BAB until the deal closes and then we can use them once BAB gets all that information. Says Monday the 8th is when we can use them....kind of the run around because when I printed my coupon it said I could use it today and even asked that I click on a box that I understood I had to wait until today to use it. Now they change it to Monday....sounds like someone somewhere messed up. Soooooo, try again on Monday I suppose.

Are you serious? I just told my girls we were going this afternoon as mine said it couldn't be used till after noon today when I bought it yesterday. Thank goodness I checked here before we went! My girls would have been so dissappointed, although, they still will be! Bummer!

I contacted someone via email yesterday and they told me to give them the numbers of my certificates and they'd 'credit' my account. Anyhow, tried it this morning and they both worked....so might want to try your certificates again if you wanted to order online :) It has to go in the coupon space, so sadly you can combine it with any other 5.00 off coupons....oh well, still not a bad deal. Shipping for 1 animal and an outfit was 5.95, two animals bumps it up to 7.95 (probably because of the cub condo they ship them in).