** Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Donations of new keyboards for the GD ad-typing staff will be greatly appreciated after BF is over :D

I've got a few lying around probably not new (but who knows). I may have just plugged in old keyboards and kept the new ones in box. Reminds me, need to check if supervisor snatched the funky split one from departed coworker

Are the barbies a deal at 5.99? It looks like they come with the outfits but I'm clueless about these things. I think the cheaper ones last year were just the doll for a little less at another store.

Barbie is a good deal. I have 2 girls. The cheap ones last year were lik 3.00-5.99 @ target and were just the doll. the big ste with the clothes was more from what I remember. They are on my list, but not looking forward to braving Kohls ever again. its a mad house out here with 2 registers open.....

I'm just happy to finally see a real ad for a real store I'll actually shop at. There were definitely a few things I want to pick up, but I won't be making Kohl's my first stop this year as it has been in years past. I'm definitely not a fan of the mir but most of the things I would pick up didn't require a mir so....

With buying a 2nd home I am THRILLED with the ad. I have an entire kitchen to buy for. I almost purchased the Oneida dinnerware set yesterday but I am so glad I didn't. Even with it on sale yesterday I will still save $80 and end up with Kohl's cash to boot. There's several items that I will be grabbing and saving a ton of money on. Thanks Brad!

I'd prefer without the mail-in rebates, too, but if it allows them to offer more and better discounts to those of us who follow through with the rebate submissions, then I will take it.

As long as it isn't a stupid in store credit rebate I'll take it too.

I guess I will not be fighting crowds at Kohl's this year !! we didn't go to Kohl's last year until late afternoon and they did still honor SOME of the door buster prices because of how crowded it was that morning and not being able to get through the check out lines ! nothing in the ad makes me want to fight for it !! But I am excited to finally see a major ad and hoping like everyone else that more follow soon !!

The Barbie Beetle is only $14.99. Is that a good price? Also, I think the Barbies for $5.99 are a pretty good deal. Nothing else really got my attention.

Keep in mind that you have to do a rebate to get that price. I have not seen this car anywhere else, and it comes with a doll. Grandma bought one Barbie car but I might do this one also. DD loves "punch buggies" The Barbies may be good too, however last year I wanted the Barbie jet and they were gone before the store opened.

I am happy to see a major ad and Kohl's was one of my major wants but I am sooooo disappointed after this ad. A lot of the stuff that repeats from last year is more. Like the hanging jewelry box that was $27.99 last year us $39.99 this year!!! WHAT!!! This is the first year I do not think I will be at Kohl's at opening. Sad day :(

With buying a 2nd home I am THRILLED with the ad. I have an entire kitchen to buy for. I almost purchased the Oneida dinnerware set yesterday but I am so glad I didn't. Even with it on sale yesterday I will still save $80 and end up with Kohl's cash to boot. There's several items that I will be grabbing and saving a ton of money on. Thanks Brad!

These are good sets too! Someone on my list for the last few years has needed flatware. I agree with the extra 15% card the normally have for that day and the Kohls cash its worth the crowd.

Keep in mind that you have to do a rebate to get that price. I have not seen this car anywhere else, and it comes with a doll. Grandma bought one Barbie car but I might do this one also. DD loves "punch buggies" The Barbies may be good too, however last year I wanted the Barbie jet and they were gone before the store opened.

Ahh...didn't see that rebate. I'll look over it again. I saw the car on Amazon for $59.99 I think. Or maybe $49.99? Thanks.

Sooooo excited to see a major ad! Thanks!

I was hoping to see Pillow Pets for some kind of discount - boo to 19.99!

I didn't even look at most of the ad - I am almost finished shopping for my kids and my budget is down to about $0. I did see the flatware set and made a mental note to look out for them next year. Is that a normal Kohl's deal? I saw some cute onaments and jewlery boxes I want to go check out. Probably not worth BF lines, but maybe on a weekend sale...

something people need to remember is that items go on sale online at 12:00. I usually shop on line and then hit the store for what I still need. The website gets blogged down and it will take a couple hours but then it's time to leave for the store so it's something you just have to plan for. The dinnerware set I want has a $15 per set surcharge for shipping so I will definately pick it up in store to save $30.

Holy Batman! They are listing the regular price of the Imaginext Batcave as $89.99!!! I've never seen it over $50, and usually much less than that. I always go the Kohl's on BF, but make sure you do your research first. Not that anyone on this site needs to be told that! Thanks again Brad!

I was also shocked when I saw that....$89.99 yeah right!!!! Don't be tricked by that.....LOL