Tanger Outlets Gift Card Deal for Facebook Fans

brinak2005

Did you go to their site and log in to facebook through there? It took me a bit but I had to go in to it that way. Then a form came up that I filled out and now have an email waiting. Only problem is I probably won't get to get mine as I don't think we can make it there in 10 days. Bummer! Oh well! I knew it was too good to be true-for me anyway!

:( Congrats to everyone else who can use it!!!!!

yeah - I can't see driving 45 minutes to get a voucher for a gift card that I can't use that day!

You can use the gift card that day. You get the voucher by email then print it and take it to customer service and get your gift card. I called and they said that once you redeem the voucher at customer service you can use the gift card immediately.

BTW, I finally got my form to work and got the email. :D

Filled out the form for my DH and myself. Neither of us have gotten the voucher emailed to us :( It's about a 2 hour drive to get to the outlets, but for half off gift cards, plus all the great deals at the outlets it'll be worth it!

I haven't received my email yet either!! Hope they will come through on this one :)

Did you check your spam folder? That's where mine was.

Actually, I just received it and this is what it siad in the email "For our customers who missed their first voucher, here's a complimentary resend.

Thank you for liking our Facebook page and helping us reach our goal of 50,000 new likes!

This is your voucher for 50% off a $50 gift card." So finally now time to go shopping :)

Actually, I just received it and this is what it siad in the email "For our customers who missed their first voucher, here's a complimentary resend.

Thank you for liking our Facebook page and helping us reach our goal of 50,000 new likes!

This is your voucher for 50% off a $50 gift card." So finally now time to go shopping :)

YAY! :D Don't you just love a good deal? Also they have 20% off coupons on their website when you fill out the form.

I didn't my voucher, but I commented on their FB page yesterday and all I got was their ads on my FB page. I was sent a message via FB with an email addresses to send them my information which I did and I got my coupon about an hr later!!