When Do Ads Get Shipped to The Stores?

BFAddict716

Does anyone know when the BF ads get shipped to the stores? I know some stores have them available so that means they get there before the fact. I have been told that CVS for example gets their regular ads like two weeks in advance and they just sit in boxes in the back. Does this happen at stores with BF ads? I want to know when I can start questioning employees about them with a chance that they might have actually seen them ;)

I have a friend who works at menards and she said that its been on her boss's desk since oct 15 I have been asking her to look at it for me and let me know whats on it or better yet get me one but she just laughs! The only thing that she said was going to be sale was .99 salami (I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT!)..LOL..

When I worked at the Disney Store, the Managers would know a couple of weeks ahead of time, and we could kindof guess what was going to be on sale by the amount of an item that came to us. But they wouldn't tell us for sure until the weekend before. And then we wouldn't put stock out until Wednesday night after close before Thanksgiving (I always worked that shift, because they would let us buy at the BF price that night!)

Amen to that!!!!! I'm starting to get depressed. :( lol

Let's be depressed together, cause I don't know how many more days I'm gonna be able to make it and not burst into tears. My BF spreadsheet is sitting on my computer looking sooo blank and pitiful, I need to fill in those spaces w/ my BF plan.

I'm going to start asking whenever I am in a store or maybe call some stores and see what they say. I just need to see a good ad sometime soon before I snap, I am almost at the point of throwing little tantrums everytime I check to see if there is a new ad and there isn't one lol

LOL - after the excitement of the toy catalogs, I thought for sure we would see some by now. But still nothing. I can't believe this - we should have SOMETHING by now. (Something Big that is...I don't count Harbor Freight or Ace as tops on my list LOL.)

So glad I am not the only one feeling depressed due to lack of Black Friday ads. You all just made me feel better--that I wasn't the only insane one! I even just had a "nightmare" that I went shopping on Black Friday but had no idea what was on sale because none of the ads had been released!

I think they need to release within a week of now because there is only 3 weeks left and less for other who camp out and we need to plan if we need extra stuff to go out and need to start purchasing if we plan on camping out but we are ONLY going to camp out if the ads are totally worth it i hope all this time we are waiting it is going to be worth it because that would be awesome!!

lets cross our fingers because there is no knowing :no:

I had got braved my phone phobia/anxiety for a minute and called a couple places to see if they had any information and these were my results :)

Big Lots - no information as of right now

Kmart - said they won't get the ad til the day of sale cough::bullcrap::cough

Target - no information

Walgreens - direct quote "aw naw its too early to talk about the black friday sale" LMAO!

I think they need to release within a week of now because there is only 3 weeks left and less for other who camp out and we need to plan if we need extra stuff to go out and need to start purchasing if we plan on camping out but we are ONLY going to camp out if the ads are totally worth it i hope all this time we are waiting it is going to be worth it because that would be awesome!!

lets cross our fingers because there is no knowing :no:

What would you do if there was no internet??? You would have to wait until Thanksgiving to get the ads like many people have done before internet exsisted.