Justice on Black Friday?

Turner1997

• 2 weeks later...

Our girls love Justice as well. They almost always run the 40%. When it stops, you can use your Justice Bucks. 40% is running right now I belive through the 18th. Sign up for the email club and you will get a daily email. We bought half of our stuff for Christmas already. We will then go back with our bucks to get the other half. If you are smart, you can use the bucks to get 50% 0ff or so.

Also, we have had alot of luck lately at Marshalls finding Hoodie and Sweats Justice outfits. Each piece ran 12.99. We got each of our girls two sets. They have alot of this stuff in the stores now and the girls will never know the difference.

Justice told me recently if the store is running the 40% off sale then you can use your Justice Bucks. This would be the best way to maximize both

discounts. Just not sure what the dates on the Justice bucks are-knowing my luck the Thanksgiving weekend will be excluded!

Justice told me recently if the store is running the 40% off sale then you can use your Justice Bucks. This would be the best way to maximize both

discounts. Just not sure what the dates on the Justice bucks are-knowing my luck the Thanksgiving weekend will be excluded!

As far as I know the two NEVER correspond, when the jbucks n fun cards are valid the 40% coupons are not available n vice versa...

I shop at Justice often. Usually weekly as there is one about 3 minutes form my house. My daugher LOVES their clothes. THey usually do not let you use J bucks when they have a 40% off sale. However, in October when they ran the 40% off sale they did let you use the fun cards. The manager at our local store told me it would be the only time they let you do that. We stocked up then as I had 8 fun cards. We bought over $500.00 in merchandies for just over $100.00.

I received a postcard in the mail yesterday saying the store would be 40% off, but it did not show the dates of black Friday. It starts on the 19th.

I know it's a joke....the least they could do is offer a gift with purchase or something! Personally, I would like to see 50% off on BF, even if they did it with a minimum purchase. Ok that's my rant. Anyway, you cannot use J bucks when the store is 40% off but the last sale they did let us use the fun cards which is a really good discount. However, I don't think there are any fun cards redeemable at this time, I know mine start 12-26-10.

As far as I know the two NEVER correspond, when the jbucks n fun cards are valid the 40% coupons are not available n vice versa...

When I last visited our Justice, I had the $15 fun cards to use, but they were having their 40 percent off sale. I thought I would not be able to use them. If you stick close to the $40 amount, it ends up being about 33 percent off. Well, I told my daughter it was not going to be a big shopping day. Just a few items maybe. I got to the register to check out and she said I could use the $15 off cards along with the 40 percent off. I thought I was imaginging what she said. I left the store and then thought about it. My items ended up being about 60 percent off. Needless to say, we went back into the store, and I asked if that was right. I thought the clerk made a mistake. She said yes, they were allowing it now. Don't know if it will last though.

We made it a bigger shopping day! The way I calculated it, we got $450 worth of clothes for $180. I realize they are overpriced to begin with, but this made it much better.:cheesy:

We were there in October-so that must be why they let me combine the J bucks with the 40% off. I knew they usually never let you use both

but since they allowed it in October, I thought maybe it was something new. Oh well. 40% is nothing special so no need to rush there for BF.

We were there in October-so that must be why they let me combine the J bucks with the 40% off. I knew they usually never let you use both

but since they allowed it in October, I thought maybe it was something new. Oh well. 40% is nothing special so no need to rush there for BF.

I think that you used the fun cards, not the jbucks. I used my fun cards during that sale it was awesome. J bucks are 25.00 off 50.00 purchase, fun cards are 15.00 off 45.00 purchase.