CVS Deals Discussion - November '10

freesia39

This week's CVS complaint letter, in short form, putting thoughts here so that I can complain later:

Dear CVS:

This week you advertised get $5 ECB when you purchase $15 in Clean and Clear products. Your ad specifically stated ANY clean and clear products.

When I went to my local store, the shelf tag said "Select Clean and Clear Products." To cover my butt, I purchased only the items that were tagged. Two of the three items wound up NOT qualifying for the promotion.

I nearly was shafted out of this deal because when I first purchased it, I used a 3/10 coupon, and 7.50 in ECBs. Thankfully my store was able to work it out so that I didn't lose out on my previous savings, essentially wasting my ECBs, but this needs to be fixed.

This store has been converted to a CVS for nearly half a year, and in the past month there have been several tagging mistakes on ECB and sale items.

I went to CVS last Saturday and was told I could not get the deals dated for that day because they had already switched the deals to those that were suppose to start Sunday. Then when I thought okay I'll get those deals I was told the truck had not come in yet so the deals I wanted were not available!! Frustrating and may keep me out of the store on BF

CVS is famous for switching out the signage on Saturday night - but the deals for that week are still good. I always make sure I take my flyer in if I'm shopping Saturday night.

And who else had issues with stores not doing rainchecks on the BF weekend ad? One store did a raincheck, one store was doing substitutions for items they ran out of and another store said I was out of luck and too late.

Found this for $4.99 today!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517u%2B5WqptL._AA300_.jpg

They had a lot of electronics type accessories/cords/headphones, etc. for 90% off.

(Amazon is currently selling this clock for $39.99.)

Where did you find this at??? I'd LOVE to have this!!!