Walmart's "Amazing Online Specials" to start November 2nd!!

sweetdiggity

Remember they did these last year? Hope they have some hot deals!! :D

The Amazing Online Specials Holiday campaign goes live on Tuesday, November 2nd and will last at least until Black Friday.

Not sure what the exact items are yet but they will include; electronics, toys & video games, items for the home and tons of other great gifts - all while supplies last.

Love the video chairs, I got 2 for my older kids. The Kidcraft kitchen isn't a bad price either. I am trying to decide if I should hold out longer or get it.

Yeah that is a good price. I wish I had the money right now to get it, but I don't so I'm hoping it will be on sale again sometime before Christmas or right after.

Why do you recommend that one? I am thinking of getting a bread maker also but have never used one!

Oster is a good brand.

The functionality of doing 1, 1.5 or 2 lb. loaves

The baking pan is horizontal, rather than vertical. The loaves have a nicer shape

Dough settings as well as jam setting

The lid is not a huge dome, which causes condensation and lessens the browning

and the removable lid is nice for cleaning.

The price is also good for an Oster brand.

If you end up getting it, let me know if you would like some recipes. I use my bread machine at least 3 times a week. :)

Oster is a good brand.

The functionality of doing 1, 1.5 or 2 lb. loaves

The baking pan is horizontal, rather than vertical. The loaves have a nicer shape

Dough settings as well as jam setting

The lid is not a huge dome, which causes condensation and lessens the browning

and the removable lid is nice for cleaning.

The price is also good for an Oster brand.

If you end up getting it, let me know if you would like some recipes. I use my bread machine at least 3 times a week. :)

I would love some recipes if you do not mind pm'ing them to me or however works for you! I am def. going to get one in the near future and I would love some recipes that other people have had success with. Thank you!!