Get 50% Off One Piece of Outerwear 10/26-10/28 w/CODE @ oldnavy.gap.com

magickallight

Old Navy has Reached 1 MILLION Subscribers on Facebook and is Giving US a GIFT! :yup:

Get 50% Off One Piece of Outerwear 10/26-10/28 ONLY with Code OUTER50

*If you purchase an item from Piperlime with your outerwear order, shipping is free.

They Also Offer FREE SHIPPING if you Spend $50 or More with Code ONSUPER50

*Offer Limited to "1" OUTWEAR Item from Old Navy.

LINK

I placed an order online and was able to stack all of the following coupon codes:

OUTER50 - 50% off any single outerwear item

ONTRENDS - extra 10% off select 'Hot Trend' items

ONTREAT - extra 15% off

TUESDAYS - extra 10% off for card holders

ONSUPER50 - free shipping for purchases over $50

I ordered $118.50 of stuff for $56.74. :yup:

I placed an order online and was able to stack all of the following coupon codes:

ONTREAT - extra 15% off

AWESOME FIND! I am headed that way NOW!

ONTREAT - extra 15% off

I ordered a pink long wool coat and a sweater for $61 something. It was $55 something to just order the coat with shipping before I saw this post. Thanks.

I went to Old Navy last night and bought a peacoat.. Navy Blue.. Really cute but didn't blow me away. They didn't have much variety at my local store.. bummer.. I'm thinking of returning it and ordering online so I can stack some codes..

Thanks for posting the Deal though!

How do you combine codes? Doesn't seem to be working?

You have to put qualifying merchandise into your basket. So, for the coat discount, obviously a coat, but then you also have to add a sweater or something else to use the other codes. At least that is how I got the codes to work.

The Free Shipping Code on $50 or More Expired Yesterday, the 15% off Coupon Appears to be for Card Holders Only - )as do most of the codes listed in the Old Navy Coupon Section.) I waited until today and lost out on the Free Shipping :( But WAS able to get a Jacket for my Son with the 50% Off Code. :)

All coats are 50% off right now. If you order now you can use OUTER50 for an extra 50% off of that. I just placed 2 separate orders. 2 pea coats for $22.xx shipped. hth

Aww man, I ordered myself a coat when this deal first came out but now I wish that I had waited. I did order my kids some extra coats though.

All coats are 50% off right now. If you order now you can use OUTER50 for an extra 50% off of that. I just placed 2 separate orders. 2 pea coats for $22.xx shipped. hth

Thanks so much!! I've watched this thread all 3 days, avoiding Old Navy so I wouldn't spend money, but when you posted this I couldn't resist!! LOL. I got coats for the whole family and 2 for gifts!! Can't beat an $80 pea coat for $22.90, and that includes shipping and taxes. Awesome!! Thanks again!!

I purchased a Peacoat for DD 2 days ago and used the coupon At the time it brought the price down to $29,75 I just reordered the coat and also a vest for me and with shipping it came to $36. I think I will be placing another order tomorrow LOL

On top of that I went thru Ebates and 8% will be going into my account.:)