** Ace Hardware Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Thanks! First ad of some use to me this year. There are those nice "after rebate" offers I have come to expect from Ace!

Note that the 50% off any regular-price item under $30 on Saturday Only is also a good deal. :) (Limit is one per household, but you could probably get around that if you are crafty.) ;)

Edited by mcwalker

Ace is always good with the rebates from my past experiences. Never had one not filled, and if there is an issue always gotten a call or email to send what was missing to fix it.

Actually excited for BF this year since last year I was in the hospital from a week before Thanksgiving to the middle of January with a rare case of food poisoning and almost died. So I like this add...mainly sicne it has a few things I could use.

Yes, it would be nice not to have to go through the rebate rigamarole, but the Ace process is pretty straight-forward and reliable, and for those willing to make the bit of extra effort, there are some good deals. The trick is to be organized about rebates and make the submission quickly so you don't lose something or just forget (as many people do). :)

• 3 weeks later...