Christmas movies thread

ourhappyfamily4

I was going to watch Home Alone the other day, and my little brother couldn't find it. (he lost it!) Ugh!!

I am in the mood t watch some now, but am also finishing up some Halloween ones, lol.

I don't remember when Lifetime starts their holiday movies, but hopefully it's by mid-November. I like "A Diva's Christmas Carol" which Lifetime always airs. lol

I was going to watch Home Alone the other day, and my little brother couldn't find it. (he lost it!) Ugh!!

I am in the mood t watch some now, but am also finishing up some Halloween ones, lol.

I don't remember when Lifetime starts their holiday movies, but hopefully it's by mid-November. I like "A Diva's Christmas Carol" which Lifetime always airs. lol

Our daughter LOVES the first home Alone movie. She watched it for the first time last year( we recored it on DVR) and oh my goodness she has watched that movie atleast once a week, at first it was every day LOL

I watch Christmas movies all year long, if I get really down, I pull out Christmas Vacation and if that doesn't work, I move on to A Christmas Story and so on until I get out of the funk... My kids hate it sometimes and sometimes they are on the other sofa watching with me. I don't always get into the newer made for TV movies as much but even there I have a few favorites.

• 3 weeks later...

Surviving The Holidays with Lewis Black is pretty great.

The "Comfort And Joy" episode of Justice League has become one of my favorites in the last few years.

Sample dialog:

Pa Kent: ..and Clark used to be crazy for Christmas! We had to wrap all his presents in lead foil; so he wouldn't peek...

Clark: You mean Santa wrapped them; right, Pa?

Pa Kent: Uh, of course, son.

Edited by gbeenie

I got out my Holiday movies the other day but am holding off until after Thanksgiving (I like to give each holiday its due).

Must sees:

It's a Wonderful Life

A Christmas Story

Jingle All the Way

but pretty much will watch any Christmas movie :)

Jingle all the Way is a pre-BF movie in my book, it's a training film....LOL