The Claw ( candy crane game)?

http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Candy-Grabber-Machine-Arcade/dp/B000KS52D2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1287718379&sr=1-1

Does anyone remember what these were going for last year? I was thinking 20, or maybe even a little less. But I can't remember. I remember seeing them at our Goodys store, but they have now closed. Not sure where else I might can find them, besides Amazon.* any suggestions?* On Ebay they are wanting 50 bucks which is CRAZY! I know they are cheaply made, so I don't want to dish out a whole arm or leg for it.

thanks in advance for any help.

My sis got one at Kohls last year (on Black Friday!) - it was not a BF special, just an item stocked on a round table in the aisles throughout the store. I want to say it was $29 but ended up much less using % off coupon & then getting Bonus Bucks. I just did a quick search on their website & do not see it...maybe call a Kohls store & ask if they will be stocking it seasonally?

I have one of those. It played music and as it count down to the last second the music would speed up and if you manage to grab a candy ( with the toy coin) it would make clapping sound and if you fail it make a " boo" sound. The day I took to work and show everyone , I was the most popular person. LOL.... It had that control.. I had put miniature candies in the there I think I got it around $25.

www.backtobasicstoys.com has one it is 29.99 though! Item number 5931 if you could find a code it could be worth a try- they have free shipping on $75 or more so if you found more stuff you wanted - so if this is a last resort! My 5 year old loves going and playing the crane game places and always wins I hope she doesn't see this!!!

Fred's has them, too. Just saw them in their Toybook.

Do you happen to have a link to the Freds toy book( if you looked at it online)? We do have a Freds store, no TRU or other "big" named stores except walmart/kmart nearby.

I did find it on Amazon... but I'd sure like to find it for only $20.

Do you remember how much it was in the Freds toy book? Or the dates for the ad, so i can check with them?

thanks yall So very much for all of yalls help!

I found and bought one today! YAY!!!

I was in our newly opened Burke's outlet, and they had them for 19.99.

So Thank you to everyone for helping out, our little one will be happy about this lol

Glad you got one!

I just saw this thread today,but was going to say I got one last year at either CVS or BB&B for less than $20.

Don't forget to get a lot of cheap Halloween candy to put in the machine :yup:

I picked up one of those claw machines for my GD last year on black friday at TRU. It was an ok toy for about 15 min. then everyone was done with it. Been sitting in a corner ever since. Just saying the novelty wears off real fast. Limited to what it will pick up. The claw isn't really a claw like in the real machines. Just not worth the money IMHO

I picked up one of those claw machines for my GD last year on black friday at TRU. It was an ok toy for about 15 min. then everyone was done with it. Been sitting in a corner ever since. Just saying the novelty wears off real fast. Limited to what it will pick up. The claw isn't really a claw like in the real machines. Just not worth the money IMHO

I agree with you, I don't think it's worth the 20 bucks. But... I went ahead and caved, just because this was something he asked for last christmas, and then again this year. That and the only other thing he has asked for is 1 video game lol.

thanks HansieDZ, I didn't even think about getting the candy now lol

OMG!! Japan is OBSESSED with claw machines to the point of LARGE shops are full of them. I could use this for classroom games and the holiday party.

Any other info anyone can provide about it?

- Can it pick up more than candy? (folded paper)

- Would anyone be willing to buy one (or have one they do not want) and ship it to Japan (if the shipping cost is low) ?? [Amazon won't ship to Japan]

- Can it handle lots of small hands playing it or will it break after a few uses?

• 4 weeks later...