Sears F&F-- anyone heard anything??

hopeky94

Has anyone heard a date or any other info for the Sears Friends & Family sale this year? I know it's usually on a Sunday evening sometime in Nov (before BF, of course), and they usually have BF prices plus an extra % off for using your Sears card. I look forward to it every year, as that makes one LESS early-morning stop on BF for me! :)

TIA for any info!

I am looking for that ad as well. I bought all of my appliances last year during this sale b/c it was cheaper than b/f. This year I am hoping for a great washer and dryer deal. Sale is usually the 14th time frame and the ad comes out a little over a week before. Since Sears is trying the "black Fri. sales weekends" I don't know if this will affect the F&F sale. Can't wait to see the ad!!

• 2 weeks later...

Still no news on a full ad for the F&F sale?? I found this info on another board last week, but it's still pretty vague i think...

Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:03 am:

"you don't need any kind of card to get the sale prices on friends and family night. I have the ad right here in front of me, and it doesn't say anything about using your sears credit card or rewards card. The sale starts in stores @ 6p.m.- 9 p.m. and online all day november 14th. You get an extra 25% off land's end appearel and accesories, an extra 20% off of clothing, cosmetics, fragrances, and fine jewelry, an extra 15% off of footwear, bed, bath & window fashions, and an extra 10% off on almost everything else, an extra 10% off on electronics all day, and an extra 5% off of christmas shop. All stores will be closing at 5 p.m. that night and reopening at 6 p.m. for those that know about the f&f night."

I got the ad for the F&F sale today in the store. It's pretty big - lots of pages and some pretty good deals depending on what you are looking for. I don't want to type it all in, but I'll answer what I can from the ad.

we definitely don't want you to type it all up, but is there any way you can scan or take pics of each page and send it to us?

I got the ad for the F&F sale today in the store. It's pretty big - lots of pages and some pretty good deals depending on what you are looking for. I don't want to type it all in, but I'll answer what I can from the ad.

Is there an impact on sale? Details if possible?? TIA

Oh boy, oh boy-- PLEASE share, rgg414!!!! :D

How about a Nikon Cool Pix S series Camera? Oh the suspense is killing me!! I am dying to see this add lol!!

I see a Nikon L22 (Coolpix??) That is "99.99 after $20 instant savings" "plus extra 10% off" Sears #03353178. Looks like electronics offers are all day instead of just the 3 hours. Ad says extra 10% off electronics including TVs 32" and larger.

To everyone else - I will try and scan it tomorrow. (It is 28 pages including the covers) Where do I send the scans?:confused:

rgg414

Any good deals on front load washer/dryer sets and also looking for a new fridge?

Looks like all Kenmore will be 20% off + 10% family&friends discount. "Save on all other appliances" so I don't know what any specific item will be. The ad shows two front load sets 1) Whirlpool duet Sears item 02649052 & 02689052 (ad states 024 as the first 3 digits but I think that is wrong as all other laundry starts 026) that set is $799.98 BEFORE 10% savings. 2) LG set items 02628003 & 02648003 for 1299.98 BEFORE 10% savings.

Refrigerators shows are the basic looking ones: 04651039 for 899.99 after 10%, 04658943 for 749.99 after 10%, 04660232 for 604.79 after 10%

Just compared the cameras between F&F and BF ads. Many of the same models are offered and all but one were a bit cheaper on BF (the other one was equal).

Noted randomly that a Digital Multimeter (for testing electrical circuits) that I am looking at is $1 less on F&F than the same item offered as a BF Doorbuster, so you have to compare item by item.

Noticed the LG says only 2 per store... crazy stupid.

Dont buy LG, pure junk, I work in the appliance service field, that thing is a jok!!

I 've been told by several tv salesmen and the store in our town who used to be zenith now carries strictly lg, that they are top of the line with samsung. I have two samsung's that I think are wonderful. I've read nothing but good reviews for both.

Dont buy LG, pure junk, I work in the appliance service field, that thing is a jok!!

I 've been told by several tv salesmen and the store in our town who used to be zenith now carries strictly lg, that they are top of the line with samsung. I have two samsung's that I think are wonderful. I've read nothing but good reviews for both.

Thats because they make more profit off them!

Went to F&F tonite. Was very happy to see pillow pets and find out my DD wanted one in the worst way. They were in a bin marked $9.99 with Pillow Buddies. When I went to ring them up they rang up $19.99. I mentioned to the salesperson, took her over to the display and she called a manager over and I got them for $9.99 plus an additional 10% off:D Great gift for her that I was not getting otherwise. I got her the red ladybug even though she preferred the bumblebee but they all looked dirty

i feel sorry for these people working at sears. i went to a sears hardware and a regular one last night for F&F and there were very very few customers. i think the hardware store had 3 customers including me at 6:30 last night and like 7 salespeople. the other regular sears showed the same picture: about 20 salespeople in the hardware/electronics departments and like 5 customers. did not go upstairs as there were 3 cars in the whole parking lot. maybe other stores did better, but i doubt it. not too good for sears.