Pillow pets at kohls

megs0628

they are worth the $20 to me! We use our sons more than he does lol we fight over it! Its soo comfy! Make sure its the real Pillow Pets brand! Ive seen some at grocery stores that are look a likes but not as good!!! Same price tho! WELL WELL worth the $$$ to us!!

I heard through an employee at Walgreens that on Black Friday they would be Buy one get one Free (19.99 for two of them). No ad for me to see, but she said they got in a bunch of them in the back for BF)

That would be great! My dd8 would love 2 of them. C'mon ads, I'm so ready to start my official planning :D

I heard through an employee at Walgreens that on Black Friday they would be Buy one get one Free (19.99 for two of them). No ad for me to see, but she said they got in a bunch of them in the back for BF)

I believe it too-this sounds just like something Walgreens would do!

I love Wags on BF!

I'd love to know what else they will be having......:gdlicklips:

Got each of my kids one for Easter. ONe has a ladybug, one a bumblebee, one the dog and one the monkey. They LOVE them and we have had no problems with them at all. I orderd mine from the site as they were VERY hard to find.

Now I wee them every where. Toys R Us has them, Kmart, CVS, Walgreens. And they are all the officialy Pillow pets brand. If they go on sale I may get each of my kids another one.

• 3 weeks later...