HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill., Sept. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- With holiday shopping starting early this year, Kmart will focus on exclusive products and services that will meet customers' value-driven shopping needs this holiday season. In addition, Kmart recognizes that many of its customers are still not back to their pre-recession spending habits, and will provide more affordable and attainable ways for customers to save on the must-have gift options for the entire family.
"Recognizing that our customers are still trying to save money this holiday, Kmart will introduce an array of initiatives throughout the season in order to continue to offer the high-quality products and value our customers expect," said Mark Snyder, chief marketing officer, Kmart. "In addition, we will also offer extended layaway to further help families purchase gifts during the holidays, such as the latest electronics, tools and apparel."
Many Ways To Pay
As the shopping season continues to gain momentum, Kmart has introduced extended layaway. Kmart layaway gives its customers the ability to reserve their holiday purchases now in store and online, pay over time and pick up their items just in time for Christmas. The extended layaway program allows consumers to select their items and make bi-weekly payments over the course of 10 weeks, which is an increase from eight weeks. In addition, as the kick off to National Layaway Week takes place starting Oct. 4, Kmart is also announcing the inclusion of additional items available for online layaway. For more information, visit www.kmart.com/layaway.
For extra holiday savings and rewards beyond layaway, the recently launched Shop Your Way Rewards program allows members to earn 10 points for every $1 spent on qualifying goods and services purchased across Sears, Kmart, Lands' End, mygofer and The Great Indoors – in store and online. Members can earn and redeem points on almost everything they buy, from electronics, apparel and food products at Kmart to an oil change at a Sears Auto Center and more. For more information, visit www.shopyourwayrewards.com.
Exclusive Brands and Hot Products
Kmart has announced another exclusive brand to their stores nationwide through the introduction of the Smart Sense™ line. This new Kmart brand includes a wide range of items including everything from snacks and beverages, to oral care, paper products, household cleaners and over-the-counter medications. In addition to the Smart Sense line, customers can now find the following exclusive brands, among many others, in Kmart stores nationwide:
* Casa Cristina™: A great way to add some stylish glamour to the home around the holidays, this new Kmart exclusive soft home collection created by well-known Hispanic journalist and talk show host Cristina Saralegui, encompasses a wide range of items for bed and bath.
* "Dream Out Loud" by Selena Gomez: Perfect for the tween or pre-teen, the collection of value-priced fashions inspired by Gomez's signature style, includes junior sportswear, handbags, belts, scarves, hats, hair accessories, socks/hosiery and footwear.
* Rebecca Bonbon: Offers distinct looks ranging from very feminine, bright and whimsical character-driven merchandise to the more stylish, trend-driven fashion statement available in apparel, outerwear, headwear, accessories, bags, cosmetics, sleepwear, home decor, plush and pet products.
* Bongo: For the latest trendy styles during the holidays, this leading lifestyle junior brand at Kmart offers products in apparel, footwear and other related accessories.
* Dora Loves Puppy: An ideal gift for kids, Kmart and Nickelodeon/Viacom Consumer Products (NVCP) continues to carry "Dora Loves Puppy," an exclusive apparel, toy and specialty goods line designed around the top-rated preschool series, Dora the Explorer.
Kmart also recently announced its Fab 15 list for 2010, which features this holiday season's most popular toys, including top brands like Hasbro and Mattel, as well as loveable characters that kids know and love, like Barbie, Mickey and more. For more information, visit www.kmart.com/fab15.
In addition, Kmart is making it convenient for customers to find exactly what they want, when they want it with online shopping tools, such as Kmart2go and mygofer. Through Kmart2go, customers can shop for millions of products via iPhone and Android apps, giving users complete access to the full list of items and categories available on Kmart.com, such as electronics, tools and apparel. Kmart2go customers can easily search, browse and buy directly from their phone, then have the order shipped to their door. Customers can also find a vast product assortment including food and grocery, health and beauty, appliances, electronics and more on mygofer.com. The easy-to-use service allows customers to order online and pick up items at their local Kmart location within hours, and in select areas, can even have their items delivered directly to their home or office.
For more information on holiday shopping and the latest promotions or offers at Kmart, visit www.kmart.com.
Kmart, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation (Nasdaq: SHLD), is a mass merchandising company that offers customers quality products through a portfolio of exclusive brands that include Jaclyn Smith, Joe Boxer, Country Living, Route 66 and Smart Sense. For more information visit the company's website at www.kmart.com or the Sears Holdings Corporation website at www.searsholdings.com.
Kmart Will Focus On Quality and Value For Holidays
Posted Sep 30, 2010 - 10:30 am
Posted Sep 30, 2010 - 5:01 pm
Posted Oct 5, 2010 - 1:15 pm
Posted Oct 12, 2010 - 3:56 am
Posted Oct 12, 2010 - 4:10 am
Posted Oct 12, 2010 - 9:18 am
I have 2 layaways also at Kmart. Might be a 3rd soon. The K-mart sales associate told me they are going to start selling I-Pods & I-touch. They are waiting for the shipping to come in which will be in another week (which will be this w/e). Those can be placed on layaway also!
I PRAY they are coming to my stores SOON!
Layway would help me alot!
Posted Oct 19, 2010 - 2:49 pm
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users