French Terry Pants For Women $34.99 Sale $2.99 +FS @ gandermountain.com

magickallight

I couldn't resist - Just ordered a Pair of these for myself! They look SO COMFY! :fluffy:

gandermountain.com has their

Gander Mountain® French Terry Pants For Women

Reg. $34.99

Sale $2.99

*USE Code FREESHIP for Free Shipping on Any Purchase (Expires9/30/10)

*Different Colors are Available in Different Sizes

http://www.gandermountain.com/assets/images/products/large/403269_L1.jpg

http://www.gandermountain.com/assets/images/products/large/403269_L2.jpg

http://www.gandermountain.com/assets/images/products/large/403269_L3.jpg

Lounge in comfort with these soft, feminine French Terry Pants from Gander Mountain®. They feature 100% cotton French terry cloth that is similar to fleece, but is unbrushed. Lightweight and exceptionally soft, French terry is so cozy it makes an item of clothing feel like an old favorite, even if you've never worn it before. Coordinate the pants with your favorite French terry zip-up or mix and match with other clothes. Wide webbing at the waistband and drawstring for a custom fit. Fade-resistant. Two side pockets. Triple needle stitching. Cover stitching along pockets and waistband. 32" Inseam. Machine wash, tumble dry low. Imported.

* Cotton French terry cloth is soft and comfortable

* Wide webbing at the waistband is comfortable, while the drawstring provides a custom fit

* Mix and match with any of your favorite clothes

* Triple needle stitching for durable seams

LINK

Thanks for sharing. I only got one pair, got them in large. I know they will be big, but for laying around the house, who cares :) Wish I could have gotten other color's but could only get the chestnut. I know they will be nice.

They didn't have my size, but I saw (on the pics to the right) that they have 100% cotton twill pants for $4.99 (regularly $39.99) and still free shipping (no code needed). I bought "stone" and "khaki" in size 6 - note that the reviews say the pants run small. They also have black but were sold out in size 6.

They cancelled my order!

Hello,

Thank you for your recent order and interest in our products. Unfotunately, at this time item number all of the items on y our order are canceled and is no longer available for purchase. Your order has been canceled and no charges have been reported to bill me later. Please contact customer service at 1-888-542-6337 with any questions.

Regards,

Ronda E

Gander Mountain

Ah man, wonder if all will be cancelled? That is a bummer!

They have already sent me a shipping notice with tracking... so I guess a least SOME got shipped - fingers are crossed for the rest of you... I ordered 5 different items - 2 of which were these pants and ALL shipped... Keep us informed those of your that ordered, and, I am very sorry, Cinnamonhuskies :(

They cancelled three of the four pairs I purchased. If they were out of stock why could I add them to my cart and then purchase them? That stuff makes me mad. Below is the email I recieved.

Thank you for your recent order and interest in our products. Unfotunately, at this time item number 403269 CHGRN L, 403269 GLC XL, and 403269 CHS XL are canceled and is no longer available for purchase. We have canceled these items from your order and have shipped the remaining items to ensure that you will receive the items that we have left. Please contact customer service at 1-888-542-6337 if you have any questions.