GottaDeal.com Holiday Giveaway: Post Deals & Win Prizes [Winners Posted!]

Brad

Love the contest, but wish you would include Offline Hot Deals posts. There are a lot of us whose expertise is more in the offline arena (Target clearance, etc) and I think those posts are just as valuable as the Online Deals to some. Anyway...just a suggestion for you to consider!!

Thanks for the great contest!

• 3 weeks later...

Update: woot.com (and kids.woot, sellout.woot, wine.woot and shirt.woot) is now a qualifying retailer for this and future contests.

To make it easier to count entries, deals for woot! no longer need to be placed in the main "deal a day" catch-all thread, but can go in their own thread every day.

And just a reminder that all non-woot one-deal-a-day site deals should continue to be kept in the catch-all thread that is stickied. There are just too many of those other sites out there to have separate threads each day.

• 3 weeks later...

Contest ends in about 2 hours. We will announce the winners tonight.

If you are a winner, please respond to the PM with your preferences for prize choice ASAP so we can get the prizes shipped as soon as possible in case they are needed for Christmas gifts.

The next contest will also start right away after this one ends, so stay tuned :)

The odds are slim for me since I think I actually only posted 2 deals this entire season, too tired to stay up and blocked from most sites at work. But if I win, I will definitely PM you and will probably run around the house like Kevin in Home Alone (which would be worth the video on YouTube).

Contest is now over. We'll start the drawing soon and post the results.

The next contest has also started. Details here: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?194873-GottaDeal.com-Winter-Giveaway-Post-Deals-amp-Win-Gift-Cards!-ends-2-6-11

FYI, according to our records there were 5,233 entires earned during this contest by 244 different members.

Wow, only 244 members? That just seems kinda small to me LOL I just figured there'd be way more. But thanks to all of you who posted all of these great deals I love so much! LOL!

There were quite a few other members (over 100 I believe) that posted deals that didn't qualify (retailer wasn't on the list, etc...). I think still this contest had the most members earning entries though.

OK, here are the winners, in the order they were picked. Look for a PM from me shortly with information on prize selection.

1st place: elite2058

2nd place: bluesky225

3rd place: magickallight

4th place: Illinoismom

5th place: Rockfordmom

6th place: noehlp

7th place: Stowasser

8th place: Fishboysmom

9th place: Scanner420

10th place: KoopawnKode

11th place: 1josh

12th place: hack2222

13th place: tinkrbel

14th place: eve

15th place: Silverstreak24

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who posted a deal for making this one of, if not, our most successful contests ever.

For everyone who didn't win this time, the next contest has started and with BF season over, the competition for prizes should be a little less :)

Congratulations goes to everyone! That was a fantastic contest, and I absolutely LOVED seeing all the many deals everyone posted! Keep those deal postings up!

&

Thanks Brad for such an awesome contest again! GottaDeal has the best deal posting contests handsdown!