letter from walmart coming soon...

Brad

I just wish they would standardize the experience. My experience wasn't so great. We got there at 9:00 pm Thanksgiving night for the PS3 and laptop. I called the night before and asked if we could bring our chairs, and was told that we could. When we arrived and asked where to begin the lines, we were told that no lines would be forming until 0300. I asked where everyone who was waiting would wait, and was told that no one would be in line until 0300. We were also told we could not sit in our chairs, and had to remove them from the store. I started shopping while DH and DD hung close to the critical spots, and was actually yelled at to put stuff that was for the sale back on the shelf. Security was brought in, and was blowing whistles and yelling at everyone not to touch anything until it was time. There was a mob for the flash drives and SD cards, as well as some of the toys. I may go back, but it would be better if every Walmart did things the same way! Mine was NOT a good experience.

• 1 month later...