Help buying for niece and nephew item ideas?

I have to get several nieces and nephews gifts this year. I am needing ideas for 9year old boys and 7 year old boys. They have dsi's, but I can't afford the games for those things. They do like Pokemen, but I know nothing about what to get in that dept. Trying to stay under $25-30 per gift

My niece like babies and barbies but would she like the vehicles to drive them in? I saw someone had posted that. ANY ideas would be appreciated!

I think your niece would most definitely like a Barbie Jeep/Truck/Car!

As for the boys, what about sports balls? Like a soccer ball, football? 9 year old boys, some, may also be into Skateboards! You can usually pick one up for around $15-$20 at Walmart. (or I can look online, or others can). As for the pokemon, I'm also all out of the loop on those. Are they into Bakugan?

Do they fish or hunt? Fishing or hunting gear. My 8 year old got a tackle box and some lures last year and he was very excited. Do they have a favorite sports team or Nascar Driver? Some hats or other apparel. My son was eight last year and he was very happy to get a VT hat. Kids don't always have to get a toy to be excited. Gift certificates to a movie and McDonald's or their favorite place to eat. My son does not always get toys from everyone, he gets other things as you can tell and he is very happy. You might not like any of these suggestions and that is okay. Just throwing out ideas! My husband and I have 14 nieces and nephews to buy for. I understand how you feel!!!!

Sometimes Christmas is hard.

In regards to the DSI games, there are so many sales out there also that I never pay the full price for the games. Most games I get are new releases but I usually pay about $20 to a max of $25 so you can still look at those too. Other idea are books, which I have gotten for my nephews many times. How about board games. One that is a big favorite with my kids is called Rummikub. They also like to give it a gifts to friends.

Yes your niece would love a vehicle for her Barbie. Other options are clothes for the barbies

I have to get several nieces and nephews gifts this year. I am needing ideas for 9year old boys and 7 year old boys. They have dsi's, but I can't afford the games for those things. They do like Pokemen, but I know nothing about what to get in that dept. Trying to stay under $25-30 per gift

My niece like babies and barbies but would she like the vehicles to drive them in? I saw someone had posted that. ANY ideas would be appreciated!

There is a new Pokemon game coming out for DS October 4. It is called Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs. Toys R Us run their video games Buy one get one 1/2 off alot. That is when I usually buy my son and nephew's video games for Christmas. They are both asking for the Pokemon game and the Beyblade Medal Fusion for DS that is released 11/9. I also got some great deals on DS games on Amazon during their Gold Box specials the week of Thanksgiving. I would definately recommend checking that out if you are not finished shopping by then. Yes, I'm sure your neice would love a barbie car or jeep.

Edited by Kim3498