Black Friday T-Shirts?

Brad

I got mine yesterday with goodies too. My mother seemed kind of jealous when she asked "Where did you get that?". May need to order her one if there's another sale but they are kind of thick for miami weather. I bet it makes a great extra layer for those of you in the colder climate.

Yup, I got a 3X hoping it will maybe go over my coat. lol. A t-shirt is too thick for a Miami fall night? Must be nice but I wouldn't trade the cold for your hot summers! ;)

Thanks, Brad. I received my shirt with the goodies. Now I can't wait to put those extra goodies to use when the ads get posted. ;) If you have any 100% cotton in a size small, I'll have to order one for my 12 year old. He is very jealous that I have one. He is my shopping buddy (for family and friends) in the late morning of BF. He can't help me shop for him and his siblings since they all still believe. And he knows, that what he asks for mom would never get because only Santa spends that kind of money. LOL ;) Not to mention that he's still sleeping when "Santa" shops for him. ;)

Please let me know if you have any in a size small? Thanks.

Thanks, Brad. I received my shirt with the goodies. Now I can't wait to put those extra goodies to use when the ads get posted. ;) If you have any 100% cotton in a size small, I'll have to order one for my 12 year old. He is very jealous that I have one. He is my shopping buddy (for family and friends) in the late morning of BF. He can't help me shop for him and his siblings since they all still believe. And he knows, that what he asks for mom would never get because only Santa spends that kind of money. LOL ;) Not to mention that he's still sleeping when "Santa" shops for him. ;)

Please let me know if you have any in a size small? Thanks.

Nope, no smalls available. Sorry.

Like I said, these were shipped regular USPS first class mail, so everyone is going to get them on different days depending on where you are located and how the post office routes the package. Some of you on the west coast might not get them for another week.

Ooo I have a parcel pickup card for my post office box, but I can't go today. I wonder if it is my shirt. Will have to go tomorrow.

Well since I live in Pennsltucky and I know we have snails delivering mail here, mine wont be here yet.:( The pickup slip was for something else I ordered.

I got mine! :woot2: Along with a few extra goodies. Thanx, Brad! How'd ya know I needed a new pen and highlighter? ;) I was a lil' afraid the large size would be too big but it turns out it'll be just right. Goes great with my GottaDeal t-shirt from back in '06 (it's a collector's item by now).

And yes, it is sad that gettin' a t-shirt in the mail causes us to jump for joy and make a fool outta ourselves in front of our neighbors. But hey, that's what makes bein' a GottaDeal-a-holic all the rave! :D

I got mine! :woot2: Along with a few extra goodies. Thanx, Brad! How'd ya know I needed a new pen and highlighter? ;) I was a lil' afraid the large size would be too big but it turns out it'll be just right. Goes great with my GottaDeal t-shirt from back in '06 (it's a collector's item by now).

And yes, it is sad that gettin' a t-shirt in the mail causes us to jump for joy and make a fool outta ourselves in front of our neighbors. But hey, that's what makes bein' a GottaDeal-a-holic all the rave! :D

You went nuts in front of your neighbors? I waited until I went inside with the mail! ;)

Especially considering you paid for the shirt, lol. Imagine your excitement if you would have won one first :P

As for the extra "goodies", I'm trying to get rid of some of our extra stuff by the end of the year so I can order some new items for next year. So you might get different stuff than other people (or in some cases nothing depending how in a hurry I am while packaging the shirts, lol). The early orders got pens & highlighters. Later orders got GD magnets. Future shirts will go out with other stuff I have laying around, so you'll be surprised.

I love the Gottadeal pen. It writes soooo smooth. Better than any pen I've ever bought. lol

Yeah those Pilot G-2 pens are nice - my favorite. Took a lot of searching to find a place that would make those in a small enough quantity without charging an arm and a leg for them.

I love the Gottadeal pen. It writes soooo smooth. Better than any pen I've ever bought. lol

Yeah those Pilot G-2 pens are nice - my favorite. Took a lot of searching to find a place that would make those in a small enough quantity without charging an arm and a leg for them.

I love those pens! My hubby thought I was dork cause I was excited that they were that brand.