Black Friday T-Shirts?

Brad

I would love to win a Black Friday T Shirt! Last year was the first year that my kids went out with my mom, sister and me. They are 13 and 9 and they were awesome to have in our corner. From keeping an eye out on items to getting numbers for the big ticket items, to holding our place in line while we went to the restroom or to get a snack, the more the merrier! I thought they'd get sleepy but they lasted til lunchtime. Once we got home, it was glorious peace and quiet since they crashed for a few hours. :D

For those of you who are interested in buying a shirt, what price did you have in mind?

I'm thinking about possibly having one or more "one-day sales" over the next 6 weeks or so where you can buy a shirt if you'd like, but there would only be a limited quantity available since we still want to give most of these away.

I should probably just order one since I can't win one !!!! ;) ..........just kidding !! love the contest and the suspense of waiting on the winners list is crazy .....I get so excited my hubby said "you would think it was something expensive the way you act over that t-shirt !" he just doesn't get it !!! :D

I would say $20.00 or $25.00 with free shipping

For those of you who are interested in buying a shirt, what price did you have in mind?

I'm thinking about possibly having one or more "one-day sales" over the next 6 weeks or so where you can buy a shirt if you'd like, but there would only be a limited quantity available since we still want to give most of these away.

Thinking about bringing back the Black Friday-specific t-shirts to give away again this year.

As with most non-essential site "features" though, I might have to find someone who'd be willing to help out with the packaging/shipping though as that can take up a lot of time, something I don't have much of to spare during BF season.

I'll keep everyone updated though...

Brad - Hi! I might be willing to help with shipping.....but, it might cost you a shirt :) I sold on ebay for 8 years before they got out of hand with rules and fees. But, I could give you my seller name if you wanted to look it up and see I am reliable.