Converse kids shoes 14.99 after instant coupon and free shipping JCP.com

brithug00

Im not sure if anyone else posted about the 10 off 10 jcp is doing right now, but i was pleasantly surprised to see its running along with other discounts, like free shipping on shoes-anyway, just in time for back to school theyve got the kids high and low tops in several colors for 24.99 before coupon-already 5$ off, so 14.99 plus tax (mine ended up being 16.04). Ive not seen them this cheap anywhere, and i really like these shoes for durability. ours lasted the whole school year, and thats a challenge!

http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/XGN.aspx?DeptID=70733&CatID=71839&cmCatLevel=3&shopperType=G&CmCatId=70733

Edited by brithug00

this was a great deal, i bought the basketball shoe for my son for $14.99. But the sizes are running out of stock, tried for a 5.5 but had to settle for a 6, hoping to exchange size at store. I wound up calling because it never said OOS, i would go through the whole process of picking size and color then code then logging in then it would say not available.

I called and used the ten2you code for my sons shoes. Then I got greedy and ordered again on-line for my daughter, then a third transaction on-line for my 1yr old. Do you think all 3 discounts will be applied or will they catch on to my evil ways? (Operator did say that I could use any credit card, didn't have to be penney's, but i used my penney's card, so we will see). Thanks for the great post!

well, its supposed to be one code per family/residence..during one of the last 10 off 10 deals they ran, i did 3 orders and i was fine, however ive heard that other people have had orders cancelled when they did this. I feel like this is a extra special deal because of the free shipping, so maybe theyll be strict with it. I might try to order something again, log in as guest and use another credit card (maybe ill use hubbys). crossing my fingers for you!

I have 3 of my orders shipped. i use 3 email accounts and 3 credit cards. but they figured it out and i can see all my orders with the same account with jcp.com. no other site does that. I guess they used my billing address to figure it out.

Hi, I just recieved all 3 pairs of shoes today. 2 I ordered on-line in 2 different transactions, but same credit card, codes and address. The other I ordered through the 800 number, I only recieved an invoice with the price on the one ordered over the phone. I just checked my acct and it gives all 3 at the discounted price with the $10.00 code take off. So I got a pink pair of high top converse for baby for 9.99, converse boys high tops (that are discontinued) for $14.99 and skechers z-strap for my 8 yr old for 19.99. thanks again for posting!

question for you 3super: did the post office deliver or did ups? My shipment is still not here-i only ordered one pair of cons, and tracking info indicates they have now delivered to post office to deliver to me-i think this happened once before i dont remember if that was with penneys or american eagle, but this shipping is taking forever! i guess thems the breaks when you get it for free:/ Im glad school isnt starting next monday here, or i would be in big trouble with my 7 year old fashionista!