Dillards: Additional 40% Off Already Clearanced Items

noehlp

My local Dillards' was taking off an ADDITIONAL 40% Off Clearance Items.

Some of the clearance racks are the 70% off original racks, and then you get this extra 40% Off the clearance price. Makes out to be some great deals.

Do you know if their shoes are on clearance?

Last year Dillards did a HUGE sale, they had $700 pair of shoes on sale for $10!!! I'm waiting for that sale to once again stock up on awesome shoes. ;)

Yes, but very few. The store I went to had ladies dress shoes (sandals/heels) up to 70% Off, then add the extra 40% off.

One thing I saw was some possibly REALLY good deals on top name brand purses, as some were marked up to 70% then take 40% more off! A purse was not on my shopping list and I was gonna leave it at that. But I did peek, and got pulled away by my son, lol.

Edited by noehlp

Anyone in North DFW looking for boys clothes, the Firewheel Dillards has loads of summer stuff left at additional 40% off. Today was the first day I was able to make it to Dillards with my 11 year old for BTS shopping and was very pleasantly surprised to find a decent selection of shorts and shirts. First year in a while without uniforms, so this was an awesome shopping day at Dillards. He didn't even complain about my side trip into the misses department!:cheesy:

YES this is a great deal, I coulda gone BROKE in the swimsuit dept alone!!! Got a complete Betsey Johnson bikini for just over $40! Got DD a pair of designer capri's regular 129 for 12.xx! I got my blouse for family pictures in the formal dept for 26.xx (normally $98) And I could have scored formal dresses out the wazoo for the cruise but they didn't have anything left in my size (lots of size 6 and up...lots of 10s and 12s!) I picked up plenty that was not on sale too though :(

I was in DFW at both the Stonebriar and Northpark locations...

For the DFW Firewheel shopper....is there a big new 2story kohls in that area....?? I cannot for the life of me remember where I was....:P I did find one on Preston Rd but I don't think it was the one I went to back in March...

For the DFW Firewheel shopper....is there a big new 2story kohls in that area....?? I cannot for the life of me remember where I was....:P I did find one on Preston Rd but I don't think it was the one I went to back in March...

The 190 Kohls (across from Firewheel Dillards) has been around for 10+ years and is only one level.