Staples Ad 7/11-7/17 Back to School Penny Deals

biomajor

WooHoo!! This is YMMV because Staples does these ads regionally, and some schools just got out :) We go back in less than 4 weeks.

2 Pocket Folders w/ brads 1cent limit 10 per household and $5 minimum purchase

8 pack Yellow pencils 1cent limit 2 and $5 minimum purchase

Ream Staples Multipurpose paper 1cent after $4.98 easy rebate.

Dollar Deals:

4 Pack Bic Atlantis Pens, assorted colors

Staples Mini Stapler

Quartet 8.5 X 11 dry erase board

Post-It novelty shaped notes (heart, stars shown)

Staples Photo Supreme Paper, 50 sheets 8.5 X 11

Westcott 2 pack pointed 5 inch scissors

Did you see where you have to make a min $5 purchase to get these prices? Last year you didn't have to have a min purchase to get the .01 deals!!!

Ya, and it also says that the $30 purchase can't include any "extreme" items. So, does that mean that only those few things on the front that say 'extreme' or does it mean the whole front page of the ad? My gosh, that paper deal is amazing. I don't know how many hoops you have to jump through to get the rebate, but a penny for a ream of 500 sheets of paper!! OMG!!

I don't know how many hoops you have to jump through to get the rebate, but a penny for a ream of 500 sheets of paper!! OMG!!

no hoops, you can even process online and usually its received within 6 weeks or less. staples really does have the easiest rebates

no hoops, you can even process online and usually its received within 6 weeks or less. staples really does have the easiest rebates

THANKS. That's good to know. I'm not a real big Staples shopper, but I know they always have really great back to school deals. :)

and didn't they stop the free shipping if you were a staples reward card holder no matter how little you spent?

yes - but you can always order online and opt for free instore pickup. There is no minimum for that. I don't know how long the penny items will last online though.

Well once again, our paper didn't have the ads in them, I hate our newspaper, they make some BS about that the stores only give them so many. Ok why is it that the subscribers are the last one to get it, I know its in the boxes in the larger town over.

I just tried ordering the paper online for in store pick up and the charge is $7.49 per ream! What the heck? The ad states the cost is $4.99, with a $4.98 rebate.

there's a required $5 purchase of non-EXTREME items this year. read above posts