old navy 50% off clearance on 5/28/10.

kelly558

What’s better than our clearance prices? An extra 50% off those prices! This Friday and Saturday only, take an extra 50% off our already-amazing clearance prices on items for the whole family. It’s incredible, and it’s 2 days only—so hurry!

In-store only.

Valid in stores in the US only. Extra 50% off applies to already ...reduced items. Select styles only. Discount taken at register.See More

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=120508374650877&ref=mf

Edited by Marcster
Clarified thread title...

Was just coming to post this also, lol, gmta!

Make sure you check your local Old Navy ad that was in this past Sunday's paper - because mine had a $5 off $25 Coupon in it on the 2nd page.

You can also go to Old Navy's Facebook page, and on the tab that says "Barker's Bones", you can dig and find coupons - so far it looks like you can either get a $5 off $50 or $10 off $50, just keep digging for the better one.

These were the final prices after the B1G1 deal, 50% off clearance, and a $10/$50 coupon I got off of Facebook.

Women's Wonder Woman T-Shirt: $7.51 (reg $17.50)

Women's Pineapple T-Shirt: $6.23 (Reg $14.50)

Superman T-shirt: $4.50 (Reg $10.50)

Wonder Woman Girls t-shirt: $4.50 (reg $10.50)

**These four were part of the B1G1 Graphic T-shirt deal...the computer wasn't ringing them as B1G1 so they just manually adjusted the price down 50%

Girls Brown Short Sleeve Button Up shirt: $2.13

Girls Tweety Bird LS t-shirt: $2.13

Girls Lace Capri Leggings: $2.13

Girls Smocked Maxi Dress: $2.56

Girls Ruffle Hooded Sweatshirt: $3.42

6 pair of Kids Pajamas: All $2.13-$2.99 (LOVE getting PJs for less than $3!!)

Boys Superman Graphic T (this one was on clearance): $3.42

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_WPQ-5o6JIsQ/S__7pgb1PkI/AAAAAAAABmU/bewd9fhQKpQ/s320/Old+Navy+002.JPG

I got there when the store opened and headed straight to the clearance PJs...I was thrilled to get so many pairs!

Awesome deals!!! Did you see many shorts on clearance?

Planning on hitting our local ON this evening, armed with my $5 off $25 q and two kids. My ds hates shopping, so I hope I can tell him what to go scope out & report back to me to keep him occupied and so he doesn't think he's "shopping" per say but rather hunting, lol. He likes challenges

Just got back from our store. Got lots of pj's for all 3 kids. Also was loving the fact that I got them a ton of jeans for $5 a piece basically after 50% off. Our store still had tons and tons of everything!

Got some great deals and was able to use the $5 off $25 coupon from the fliers (picked up last week at ON register). Got Women's capri PJ's ($4 after 50%/coupon), shorts ($6), tanks ($1.50), hoodies ($4), and Men's jeans ($6). This is the first time in a while the extra 50% applied to anything other than women's clothing. There were lots of ladies buying stuff for their kids for camp. I swear a lot of the stuff on clearance was really similar to the current stuff (it was probably more "spring"/"early summer" than "middle of summer" stuff). Went to three stores: one was meticulously organized by size and color; the other two were real "treasure hunts", but yielded better finds! BTW, this sale is still going on today (5/29).

I didn't get to go to the sale until Saturday, but I still made out with a few good things. Jeans for DD for $4, long sleeve shirts $1 each, hoodie for me $4, hoodie for DD $3, and a few other things. After discount, coupon, and tax I spent $26 and change. I bought one of the $10 dresses too though. The dresses are really short, but it'll work perfect for a bathing suit cover up.

I went on Friday. I bought woman's jean capri's for $6.50 a pair. Bought some of the b1g1f graphic tee's. Found LOTS of stuff in the infants dept. Got some jeans for the baby for about $2.00 a pair. Bought hoddies for all of the kids for $5.00 each. No pajamas here though.

I went yesterday. It was not 50% off clearance..it was 30%. Mostly picked over of course..but I did get 2 pairs of pjs for only like 3 dollars a piece and graphic tees were b1g1 free! So I was still pretty stoked. Used my 5 off 25 so I spent 25.00 in total and got 4 shirts and 2 pjs so I was happy =)