24pk of pepsi & coke products $3.77 at walmart!

boblin119

Went to our local walmart, and my jaw hit the ground when i saw the price of a 24 pack of pop. Almost all of the Pepsi and Coke products 24 packs were on sale for $3.77 with a limit of 6. Our walmart was about cleaned out! Edited by boblin119

Not sure if you have a Harris Teeter near you but they have buy 2 - 12 packs get 3 free. Ok there ( Harris Teeter)12 packs are like 5.99 a piece. Well at Wal Mart they are 3.98 a piece. I took the paper yesterday to my Walmart (which every walmart is doing this) and they price matched so I got 5 12 packs for like around $8.00. Hope this helps :)

you are lucky - Walmart doesn't price match BOGO items per their company policy.

Actually they just changed this policy like a month ago. They do now, or it would be worth the try. I know they didn't used to but then an advertisement on TV said they would price match anything even if like Lowes Food you have to have a card to get that price, they will price match that. So i went and tried it earlier and they did. Hope it works for ya.

they were $5 in wny a couple weeks ago and then went up to $6.18. at first when they raised it they put 1.00 coupons on them so i still grabbed a couple. but now they are $6.18. wonder if they will go back to $5. i'd definitely grab me a few if they did. probably won't.

Yep ours were advertised at $5 a 24pk, but when I got there they were $3.88 a pack AND NO LIMIT!!!!!! I got 12 packs!

I wonder if its states with a Meijers store that reduced them on Monday. Meijer advertised the 24pks at $3.97 with a limit of 2, so i think Walmart responded with a better deal to get the memorial day weekend consumers away from Meijers.

i beleive that the walmarts that have these prices is that there is a miejer (or other store with equillavent pricing) near by or in the market....here in columbus the one on bethel they r 3.88 limit 4 at walmart...3.96 limit 2 at meijer down the road from it