Bath and Body Works

Princess7915

Bath and Body Works has a bunch of stuff on sale in-store right now. Check the website for details: www.bathandbodyworks.com And I was able to locate a $10 off $30 purchase that makes the deals even better. Here is a link to printable coupon

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/r/regf2?aid=528207786&a=0&n=40&D_CODE=2319&cm_mmc=CH-_-20100419RDM-_-10010599-_-mainPrintCoupon&[email protected]

I personally went in for the lux bath bubbles in the aromatherapy line. They don't have as many scents as they used to, but if this is something you like it's a great time to stock up! They are buy 2 get 1 free plus the coupon made it a bit over $25 for 3 of them (normally $16.50 each). They also have 25% off Mom's day gift baskets if that interests anyone needing a last minute item -lots left at my store.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I went on Saturday, and nothing was at 90%. Wonder if this varies per store? I do remember the 90% bin in the past. They have their candles 2/$15, and they give you a $10 off $30 coupon in the store. Is today the last day for the sale?

They did the 90% off earlier than usual during this sale. The items went to 90% off on Thursday, and according to one of the store managers in my area every store was supposed to do their 90% off then. At my area stores most of the 90% off stuff was sold by Thursday afternoon, but one store still had a few items left yesterday. All I remember seeing at 90% off was gift boxes, gift bags, reuseable shopping bags (the thin ones that fold up), C.O. Bigelow men's shaving cream, C.O. Bigelow Lemon lotion, some of the Aromatherapy line body sprays and pillow mists, those candle tarts that you use in a simmering pot, several different back massagers, and some small cosmetics bags. Not as many items went to 90% off as usually do during the semi-annual sale.