Easter Clearance at Walmart

lotion

We were in Walmart this morning (East Tennessee) and they were marking some of the Easter things 75% off! :cheesy:

Baskets, Easter grass, toys, eggs, etc. were 75% off. Candy (Or toys/eggs with candy in them) were still 50% off.

They had 2 aisles of stuff left! Hope this will help someone!

We were in Walmart this morning (East Tennessee) and they were marking some of the Easter things 75% off! :cheesy:

Baskets, Easter grass, toys, eggs, etc. were 75% off. Candy (Or toys/eggs with candy in them) were still 50% off.

They had 2 aisles of stuff left! Hope this will help someone!

Which one in East Tn?

On Wednesday of last week, our Walmart had all Easter for 1.00 in the morning, and by noon, it was ALL .50 !! Even Reese Peanut Butter Eggs!!

I got a Nordic Ware pan that looks like a giant cupcake (2 separate *holes*) for .50/normally 18.00!

Wow! Wish I could find a sale like that!!!

went this morning and my store is still 75%. got some plush bunnies/dogs with ears for .75 figured some can be toys for next year and a few for dog before then. The individual peanut butter eggs were .12 next to register so grabbed a few too.

I was back in and the stuffed dogs I bought are down to .50 from .75. The buzz lightyear basket I scanned came up 2.00? The basket was just over 75% off and the dog just over 85%. Checked some wilton candy things but they rang up full price and didn't care to ask since they're pastel blue not sure what they'f be good for anyhow.