Coupons for The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Twilight in Forks, Astro Boy, Bandslam

snausages

according to Target.com

Exclusive bonus Disc with over 60 minutes of never before seen bonus content.

Exclusive content includes: Deleted Scenes, Introducing the Volturi and From Storyboard to Screen Featurettes.

Featurettes include: Fandamonium: A Look at Die Hard Fans, and The Beat Goes On: the Music of New Moon.

Okay, so where is the cheapest and best deal for this New Moon video? Anyone?

Click here to see the cheapest deals in stores and remember to use the coupons! Also it includes a list of what is in exclusives. Don't forget to check if there are any midnight release parties in your area!

WOW is all im gonna say, I was the first one in the doors at Target out of about 20 people, we get back to the New Moon DVD display to find only the 2disc sitting on the shelf. everyone grabs a copy and walks over to the electronics desk. The poor guy, he went and checked, found 1 box of the 3disc available and started handing them out to those of us wanting it. No Blue Ray copy to be found, I checkout and another lady is standing at Guest Services. The Guest Services rep was calling other stores to find out if they have the Blue Ray copies in stock. The fun part of all this is he tried to tell her it must of sold out already, her response, no way it just came out.

WOW is all im gonna say, I was the first one in the doors at Target out of about 20 people, we get back to the New Moon DVD display to find only the 2disc sitting on the shelf. everyone grabs a copy and walks over to the electronics desk. The poor guy, he went and checked, found 1 box of the 3disc available and started handing them out to those of us wanting it. No Blue Ray copy to be found, I checkout and another lady is standing at Guest Services. The Guest Services rep was calling other stores to find out if they have the Blue Ray copies in stock. The fun part of all this is he tried to tell her it must of sold out already, her response, no way it just came out.

Where are you located? The 3 Discs and 2 Discs blu-rays with the collectible film cell were at the checkout lanes at the store I went to. It was tricky because at the electronics dept they had the 2 disc blu-ray WITHOUT the film cell. Both have the same content, but the better one is of course the film cell for same price! Unless you read the Target sticker on the slipcover, it would be easy to miss. I almost made that mistake myself!

if anyone has a bestbuy ad for next week, see if i am seeing this correctly, if u buy any new moon, u get 5, 10, 16 dollars off if u buy one or more of three dvds ( astro boy, twilight in forks, and bandslam); now is this instantly or with coupons?...if its instantly...that means u could technically save $32 dollars buying all four movies (assuming u use the $16 coupon from last week)...(picture or ad notes dont show blu-ray version of the other three just says "these titles") Edited by sigrist_2000

Im in Largo, Fl. so when you walk in the store you turn left you walk right by the checkout lanes as you head to electronics. There was nothing at the checkout lanes for the DVD. When I scanned the copy at a price checkout it showed there was 1 case available in backstock and not on the shelf, so that right there tells you, the employees didnt do their job correctly on it.

Im in Largo, Fl. so when you walk in the store you turn left you walk right by the checkout lanes as you head to electronics. There was nothing at the checkout lanes for the DVD. When I scanned the copy at a price checkout it showed there was 1 case available in backstock and not on the shelf, so that right there tells you, the employees didnt do their job correctly on it.

Sorry to hear that :( Check another store or go back in the next few days to see if they finally put them out?

if anyone has a bestbuy ad for next week, see if i am seeing this correctly, if u buy any new moon, u get 5, 10, 16 dollars off if u buy one or more of three dvds ( astro boy, twilight in forks, and bandslam); now is this instantly or with coupons?...if its instantly...that means u could technically save $32 dollars buying all four movies (assuming u use the $16 coupon from last week)...(picture or ad notes dont show blu-ray version of the other three just says "these titles")

Yes that is true. Only Astro Boy is available in Blu-ray and that is applicable to this promotion as well.

Here's the link on Best Buy explaining the promo.

• 2 weeks later...

If you read the $16 off coupon, it is worded so that it does not clearly state you have to purchase all 4 movies in order to get the $16 off. Wal Mart has it for $17 and I was able to use the coupon...essentially paying $1 + tax for New Moon. I had 2 different associates verify it doesnt state I have to purchase all 4. YMMV

There have been several others on another board that have had success with this as well. :)

If you read the $16 off coupon, it is worded so that it does not clearly state you have to purchase all 4 movies in order to get the $16 off. Wal Mart has it for $17 and I was able to use the coupon...essentially paying $1 + tax for New Moon. I had 2 different associates verify it doesnt state I have to purchase all 4. YMMV

There have been several others on another board that have had success with this as well. :)

Did they have any trouble getting the coupon to go through? Or did they have to force it?

The coupon scanned just fine for me, and then the cashier had to manually enter the coupon amount. From my understanding this has been the way it is across the board. Some cashiers have been questioning the coupon, but in my particular case I just pointed out that it does not state I have to purchase all four movies and they concurred.