$3 Barbie at Target, Kmart, TRU

Sarasuzymama

This week only, you can get "Superstar Barbie" for just $3 at Target, Kmart, and Toys R Us. (The price is available online, too, but with shipping costs you aren't getting the good deal).

I found her on an endcap at Target and there were a lot left! Here is what she looks like:

http://www.totallytarget.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/barbie4.jpg

(Wow! She's bigger than I expected!) :)

This week only, you can get "Superstar Barbie" for just $3 at Target, Kmart, and Toys R Us. (The price is available online, too, but with shipping costs you aren't getting the good deal).

I found her on an endcap at Target and there were a lot left! Here is what she looks like:

http://www.totallytarget.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/barbie4.jpg

(Wow! She's bigger than I expected!) :)

my target didn't even know what I was talking about. TRU was out as of yesterday. Kmart had three left! YEA!!

The Target we went to didn't have them out yet. Dh had to finally ask - and the guy went in the back to get one. They only had 20

Two days later I went to a different Target with my mom.. .they had a ton of them on a endcap, and nobody even seemed to be noticing them. I picked up 4.

In the gift closet for future "emergencies" lol

The target I went to had only 4 out and of course I got them all. Very nice bargain.

The Target we went to didn't have them out yet. Dh had to finally ask - and the guy went in the back to get one. They only had 20

Two days later I went to a different Target with my mom.. .they had a ton of them on a endcap, and nobody even seemed to be noticing them. I picked up 4.

In the gift closet for future "emergencies" lol