Walmart super clearance on clothes $1.00

davephillyj

Our Walmart had kids clothes pants tshirts long sleeve t's sweatshirts boys polos and even dresses left over from Christmas normally 16.50 for only $1.00 ....We had 4 huge racks full in the girls and two I think in the boys..... Arab AL Walmart

Do you know if it is superwalmart too or just regular walmart? thanks

I haven't found any clothes at my Wal-Mart but the last 2 times I've been in I've found a few toys for $1. The other day I got a WM brand Laser Gun reg. $5 for $1, 2 Elmo musical books reg. $7.97 for $1, and 3 Blingy Cell phones for $1 (not sure reg price). Tonight I got My little Pony set reg. $6.88 for $1 and a baby doll accessory set for $1. They had several more MLP sets and the individual LPS animals for $1. As well as books and various other small toys.

Mine has a clearance section with lots of toys but still way too high for me! No wonder they still have that much at those prices. They could clear it out if we had prices like you all are finding. As far as clothes, no 1.00 clothes anywhere. Even Christmas stuff has no clothes under $7!

went to our Walmart today to see if I could find any deals for a buck......no luck....but did find younger dd some stuff for $7 and under in the clothing.....I told her this is sad....just had Christmas and go all kinds of clothing...not this cheap though...lol....but I could not pass up that deal on the clothing.....make them play clothes if need be